EA Forums - Banner

Hey, EA -- are you out there somewhere?

Prev1
annettemarc
7747 posts Member
They're there in the background, Annette. You can hardly see them, so I've enhanced and zoomed in on the painting...

61661_388c9bc50a12bed70ee9.jpg
USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL

Replies

• Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited May 2014
    I think I can just see them... over on the far left, on the horizon? That's them! Sitting there sipping their double ristretto latte's, eating donuts and mocking us.
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Lmac201 wrote:
    I think I can just see them... over on the far left, on the horizon? That's them! Sitting there sipping their double ristretto latte's, eating donuts and mocking us.

And counting their money.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    LOL. Eating donuts on a yacht, huh?

At least we're lucky to be on the internet out seen of reach from one another. I believe that on the actual raft of the Medusa the people turned to cannibalism. (Look who's talking. A grown woman who just returned from electrocuting cute little bunnies.)

I do feel as though we are voices in the wilderness here. Nothing seems to be getting fixed. A game is supposed to RELIEVE tension. Not CAUSE it. This is like a parttime job. Witb no paycheck. Perhaps if we all took the weekend off.

Anyone for a game of Scrabble?
  • Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited May 2014

At least we're lucky to be on the internet out seen of reach from one another. I believe that on the actual raft of the Medusa the people turned to cannibalism. (Look who's talking. A grown woman who just returned from electrocuting cute little bunnies.)

I do feel as though we are voices in the wilderness here. Nothing seems to be getting fixed. A game is supposed to RELIEVE tension. Not CAUSE it. This is like a parttime job. Witb no paycheck. Perhaps if we all took the weekend off.

haha Words With Friends? :D I'm addicted to that too. :-o (yes, same username)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    Lmac201 wrote:

Like this?
    homer-laughing.gif
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6372 posts Moderator
    edited May 2014
    10nvon4.gif
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    repin_barge_haulers_eggs.jpg~original
  • Stryker1sf
    13 posts
    edited May 2014

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    lange_migrant_mother_baskets.jpg
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Stryker1sf wrote:

Best. War. Movie. Ever. :)
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Lol this thread made me laugh! As homer would say "it's funny cos it's true!" :lol:
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    tumblr_mslx9kWDn11rkumvuo1_400.gif
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014

lol! i remember watching that movie as a kid.. oh man, thats prolly how EA feels right now, and all of us down here are drowning in their crap.
  • drumkvadrat
    77 posts
    edited May 2014

OMG, this is the last forum in all the internets I would expect to see this picture!
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2014

OMG, this is the last forum in all the internets I would expect to see this picture!

That shrieking sound we hear is Repin calling out from his grave. ;)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    NMayo wrote:

lol! i remember watching that movie as a kid.. oh man, thats prolly how EA feels right now, and all of us down here are drowning in their crap.

I bet this is what they are doing now
    tumblr_ls03t8LOJV1qcn7d7.gif

Or even this

tumblr_l619cbTMCH1qztjn5o1_500.gif
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Loving this! :thumbup:
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited May 2014
    raft_medusa_gericault.jpg~original

#1: So, maybe I never graduated college, but as someone who majored in Art History when I was in school, I love this post.

#2: I think I'm going to need a red circle here?

#3. I've forsaken Scrabble for Cards Against Humanity. Sorry, Charlie.
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited May 2014
    Holy Schnikies, youse guys! I should remember to read the ENTIRE thread before posting!

An historical French Romanticism painting, a War Games reference, AND a freakin' deakin' DUCKTALES reference all in one thread?!?! I... Oh no... I can't believe I'm about to say this, but: I can't even right now!

Seriously, THIS is the kind of stuff I come here for. More, please, Sir (and/or Madam)!

[Edit for Oliver! reference.]
  • jimmyw31
    214 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Stryker1sf wrote:

Best. War. Movie. Ever. :)

It's a great one, but my favorite is
    ko_sean_connery_red_october_kb_130405_mn.jpg

"One ping only, please."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.