EA Forums - Banner

How long has it taken you to get the infamous Faberge Egg?

Replies

• kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    6 days. For both of my games. 11 days without a basket though. Finally got the Blocko Store in my A game and I am super stoked.
  • bloomsday616
    47 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Going on day 12 - I finished the questline the day after Easter, have been zapping and tapping bunnies multiple times a day since then - no faberge egg, and therefore no baskets, in sight.
  • illislune
    177 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    2 days - got it from harvesting carrots. Sounds like I've been lucky by comparison, now if only those eggs can actually get me something other than beach towels, ponds and egg piles.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Mumble_Taker
    180 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Just over 8 days. A few minutes ago I was about to close the game when I realized I had carrots to harvest and it popped up.

Now if I only had Shary Bobbins...
  • TapNDatSprngfld
    494 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    About 3 or 4 days after finishing the questline.
  • Cybermax9
    63 posts
    edited May 2014
    I got my egg about 5 minutes after finishing the quest line, and mine came from harvesting carrots on the farm.
    It just popped up after clicking on the floating carrots icon. I guess I got very lucky, lol.

• jsidd3
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Still waiting for my egg, I think it has been about 7-8 days now. Cleared all the boxes though.
  • cakeinvestigator
    121 posts
    edited May 2014
    Got it today after 12 days..
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Congrats to the lucky ones. Finished last Sat evening and no egg yet. Wouldn't mind so much except for the whole basket thing-that's really hurting.
  • chonchoni
    53 posts
    edited May 2014
    Got the egg within a day. Was really happy bu have hit a dry patch since. A solid week of nothing but fences and easter trees. Had saved up for two gold boxes and came away with a pastel fence and the gate. Sigh.
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I believe it was nine days for me. Witch Marging carrots, max friends, didn't seem to help me.
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I believe today is the start of Day 6 with still no Faberge Egg.
  • mushimoshi
    7 posts
    edited May 2014
    Got the egg in a few hours after finishing quest from bunnies that came from carrots ..but no blocko store, it's all I want!

Good luck to everyone!
  • craighk01957
    154 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Less than 10 minutes of tapping!
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Nine days and no egg yet :( playing everyday, growing carrots, no love for me... Still waiting to get Sharri Bobbins too!
    Feeling you! Playing everyday, been done with the questline for a week, spent 400 donuts, no Faberge egg, no free baskets, no Shary Bobbins, no Father Sean, no Kang topiary. EA is hating on some of us. Pray tell, have you spent donuts, too?

You know, I've been wondering about this. Yes, I've spent around 600 donuts. I have 200+ fences, 11 gates, 9 ponds, 42 pastel fences, 4 each of the topiarys, etc, etc, etc... Yet no Shary, no egg. The paranoid cynic in me is wondering if the game knows I spend donuts, and isn't giving me the egg because it knows I'll buy it if I don't get it...

Baskets are another issue. I haven't bought any, and I've only gotten 4 baskets the entire event! Haven't gotten any since I finished the quest line. Something's going on, I tell ya!
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm guessing it took me almost six days
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Got it within a couple of days after the quest in both my main town and side town.
  • smharris129
    281 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    6 days after completing easter quests. Got a basket the next day.
  • sidekickgirl
    15 posts
    edited May 2014
    I got the Fabrege egg about a week after I finished. I stuck it in my Springfield and went on living. However, last night I won .... The Fabrege Egg again. I went back and looked over my Springfield, only to find the original one gone.

So weird, felt the need to share!
  • denisea1e5l9
    22 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Finished Easter missions over a week ago and no sign of the lousy Faberge egg yet. So disappointing!

My son finished got his within 24 hours of completing the mission. So jealous! Bah!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.