EA Forums - Banner

Do You Get Anything When You Finish Easter Quest?

no, but there's the usual egg amount reward

Replies

• Samaranth01
    2183 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    When you finish the questline the bunnies have a chance of dropping the Natural Faberge Egg.
  • bobhog
    27 posts
    edited May 2014
    You get to start the quest "Hunt for the Infamous Fabrege Egg"

It's soo fun!!!!!!
  • melibeli55
    18 posts
    edited May 2014
    I did get rewarded with doughnuts but I have not been able to start a new quest to hunt for the Fabrege Egg?
  • melibeli55
    18 posts
    edited May 2014
    Or maybe I got more eggs? IDK
  • tkprae
    248 posts
    edited May 2014
    melibeli55 wrote:
    I did get rewarded with doughnuts but I have not been able to start a new quest to hunt for the Fabrege Egg?

It's just what Samaranth01 said. The bunnies only dropped baskets before. After the quests are done, they start having a chance to drop the Faberge Egg. There's no quest. You just discover it.

There are no quests after you're done. It just ends like that. If you win characters, you might get a short quest line, but it's entirely separate.
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    That's something I have been complaining about for some time now.
    I don't like the ends of the questlines at all whether during events or finishing levels.

I would like fireworks, music, presents etc. - not a message telling me "to take a nap".
    It's anticlimactic.
  • tkprae
    248 posts
    edited May 2014
    That's something I have been complaining about for some time now.
    I don't like the ends of the questlines at all whether during events or finishing levels.

I would like fireworks, music, presents etc. - not a message telling me "to take a nap".
    It's anticlimactic.

I agree! I'm not asking for much but when it just ends, it really feel abrupt sometimes. And when nothing comes of it, I just wonder what was the point instead of putting through characters involved in the quest on odd times from my other characters :)

Sure sure the dialogue is funny sometimes.. but I don't think it's all it can be. I do like when characters do a new task just for the quest, though!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.