EA Forums - Banner

The No Faberge (and thus no basket) Club and Support Group

Replies

• petacrazy
    38 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm having the same issues. I also grow carrots and never get any bunnies to get eggs. It's happened for the past 3 days I try just to see if it's fixed but it's not.. No baskets, no faberge egg. This sux
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    day 10.5
    Tripped over a brown rock, turned out to be a rabbit squealer

What do you know the Fab egg is real

Still no baslets

Still missing the guides Shary Bobbin, Father Sean and Hug bunny. Still haven't shot the guy in the ostrich egg suit.

Still have the donuts, just doesn't taste the same
  • amills141
    1 posts
    edited May 2014
    I think the bug is fixed!!! I've had about close to almost 2weeks of no baskets/ fab egg and today, logged in and got the egg and a basket!!!! Has this happened to anyone else also?? ?
  • dzjaag
    30 posts
    edited May 2014
    I haven't found a basket in well over a week, no Faberge egg either of course. Very frustrating :(
  • syNergize19
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm finally leaving this group ... got my egg this morning from a group of bunnies that i got from harvesting carrots ... only took me about 7-8 days ... good luck to everyone else still looking
  • Parkin76
    112 posts
    edited May 2014
    Found it today. So nothing else to do in this event except help out others. Good luck to those without the Faberge egg.
  • Emlashed
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Got the egg Friday night (but wasn't home to update). I have gotten two blue baskets since then. Glad it's over. Sorry for those of you that are still in basket-limbo.
  • LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I am 13 days without a basket and 12 days without the Fab. egg.

I can't believe that I have not been able to properly participate in the even for almost two weeks.

All of today's work earned me three more bleeping fences.
  • Aceboy_Alex
    5 posts
    edited May 2014
    Today I decided to buy some donuts with my remaining itunes fund... I was able to get Johnny Fiestas and Father Sean. I have yet to receive the golden egg. I wonder if it has something to do with zapping vs. tapping the bunnies. I didnt start carrot growing until about 4-5 days ago, because I didn't even know they gave bunnies. It has been about 9-10 days with finishing the quest and have not had a basket or the egg since. Paying for donuts doesn't increase your odds!
  • cooldaddy421
    249 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    going on 10 and 11 days with three towns now..... :cry:

it's going to happen soon i hope :!:

• SquidFaery
    42 posts
    edited May 2014
    Only got 4 -5 baskets total for the event. Been over a week since finishing questline, even longer without baskets. The only good thing I have is Father Sean, the rest are fences, egg piles, and ponds. Daily player. Pink common. I wonder if some accounts were marked to have this delay while others could easily get egg and baskets.
  • brittannie54
    175 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Day 10

...and counting.
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Another day with no egg or baskets. It's been 2 weeks now. More trees in my uncommon box and fences in my weekly misery box.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • rainrobin08
    5 posts
    edited May 2014
    Day 10. Trying to remain optimistic but time is dwindling. I have given up on blue boxes and am trading for pinks in hopes of getting enough gold boxes to get any of the playable characters. Tapping my little heart out. For the record... I am blue dominant and a premium player. Good luck to all of you!
  • Shelly44b
    5 posts
    edited May 2014
    Day 11 of my basketless existence and I am so over it. I have squished so many bunnies and given away so many eggs trading pinks for blues but am unable to get any in return. I got to open one box today, I won gold eggs which was ok but out of the gold box came yet another gate. I have been reading this thread for a while but I am finally joining the group, maybe it will turn my luck around.
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited May 2014
    Shelly44b wrote:
    Day 11 of my basketless existence and I am so over it.

Me too. Day 11 and over it. Just end this event so I can move on!
    Happy hunting today. With prejudice!
  • DannyTheElite
    56 posts
    edited May 2014
    Day 2. Getting worried I won't get it before the end.
  • tattybear16
    71 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Finally got my * egg and 3 baskets on day 12. Thanks EA, the only problem is that the baskets I've got are glitched, no arrows above them from a feeder town. The pain continues.

Thanks for accepting me as a member, good luck to all those still waiting for the fab egg to drop.
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I think its day 9 for me with no egg and no baskets. I lost count at around day 5.. :x
  • shadcat4
    56 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Day 12 and still no luck, no Faberge egg, no baskets. I am up to 36 fences though. Yay?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.