EA Forums - Banner

Who else here still hasn't won the PREMIUM CHARACTERS??

Replies

• Camismaster
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've spent over $40 on donuts which turned to eggs and still haven't won Father Sean, Hugs Bunny or Shary Bobbins.
  • dankface13
    176 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I haven't gotten anything from the golden box except fences and the flying rabbit. I don't really care anymore.. The no basket thing and horrible odds of getting stuff plus all the crashing is ruining this event for me. I hope you guys get them though. Good luck!
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    With one week to go I haven't got. 3 of the characters an I'm p'od
    I had 3 baskets yesterday 2 uncommon 1 common traded all the common so I had 4 spins today
    Got egg pile, fence, pond and 300 golden eggs to make a gold spin and got the Effin gate all that work for pile of crap
    And today not one basket so far so mos likely Ill get 1 spin tomorow and get crap again
  • davidd4949
    22 posts
    edited May 2014
    I have the banana dictatorship and nothing else but fences and golden eggs to get more yes you got it fences again.

I'm a fan of this game but this easter task is annoying me as I have got diddly and can't be bothered anymore.

I have none of the premuim items (except Banana ****) and I'm a twice daily player that is getting bupcus on this event.

I was happy with all previous events as working through it got everything easily, not so with this event, even when they extend it for another week, I have lost interest as I cashed in 4 boxes today to get fences 3 pink boxes and 1 blue for nil which is pretty much an everyday occurence.

I have never complained and I'm not a donut spender to get items but this is nearly too much for me.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited May 2014
    I have none of the gold box characters. So now I'm hoarding gold eggs for the last day. I'm. Hoping for two things

1) to reach my 80th egg so to get them

2) the chances to change by then for the better.
  • Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited May 2014
    floydfan33 wrote:
    I'm missing Shary Bobbins and Hugs Bunny. I've spent more donuts then I care to think.

Their big mistake here, is they will lose donut sales long term. I'm a completist, have purchased lots of donuts, and have everything. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will not get 2 of the Easter characters and now that I no longer have a "complete" Springfield, I will not feel the need to buy some of the fringe characters, and overpriced premium items, as I'm no longer invested in being a completist.

This^^

Word for word, this is me and my game exactly, as well as my thoughts on ticking off the completists..

Now, get out of my head!! :shock: :lol::lol:
  • pebblesandco
    68 posts
    edited May 2014
    No Shary, No Sean and no lizards. Still looking for one topiary.

I still need Blocko building, lizards, sharry and Sean. I need one topiary but I don't care if I don't get it. I want the buildings and players.
  • hgonzales
    24 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm missing Shary, Sean, And Egg guy. Also, still don't have the fab. egg and haven't had baskets for days. I get like one to two spins a day. It's not looking good for me :?
  • bettyseek381
    92 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I got Hugs Bunny. I have way more than 50 fences but no blocko house.
  • martellsun
    25 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    All I've gotten from the gold boxes have been Kang Topiary, Banana Dictatorship, fences, and I think 250 pink eggs. No Hugs Bunny, No Father Sean, No Shari Bobbins. The only characters I've gotten have been Chirpy Boy & Bart Junior.
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've got Father Sean, Bunny 24601, Egg Council Guy. Don't really mind not getting the lizards or Hugs Bunny. Shari'd be a nice plus, but I don't have to have her. What I will go nuts about not getting is the freaking Blocko store! WANT!!!
  • vrmcw
    8 posts
    edited May 2014
    I don't have any of the premium characters and still need Johnny Fiesta's. Frustrating.
  • Jaryiel
    35 posts
    edited May 2014
    Still waiting for Hugs Bunny & Shari Bobbins. On the other hand I have hundreds of fence panels! :roll:
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I have Blocko Store, banana Dictatorship, lizards, and bunny #24601. Still hoping to get Johnny Fiestas and Father Sean. I've only been able to open 6 or 7 Gold boxes so far so I think Sean and Shari are pretty long shots.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited May 2014
    Still got none of the characters.
    So far, I've gotten, in this order:
    Banana Dictatorship
    Bunny #24601
    Johnny Fiestas
    Kang Topiary

That's it. Playing every day. Visiting 100 neighbors a day. Waking up at crazy times in the night to harvest carrots.

All effort is now going towards trying to get the Blocko Store. I know I'm not going to get everything, so I'm at least going to try my hardest to get that.
  • ajilljeffs
    29 posts
    edited May 2014
    I am still waiting for Shari Bobbins and Father Sean and have spent donuts trying to win them have now given up as I can't even seem to win gold eggs either to try. I do have a forest of trees enough and now am totally disillusioned with this event. :(
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    I think the simpler question is who has?

I agree! I have everything except the premium characters from the gold box!

I have so many fences, ponds and trees I don't know what to do with them.

I am happy with the things I have earned/won, however I want the PEOPLE!! :mrgreen:

P.S. I won't see if you reply because my forum preferences are not registering! Can you help?
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I´m still waiting for Shari Bobbins... But I don´t think, I will get her until the event ends. :roll:
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited May 2014
    I got Father Sean but my husband hasn't won anybody
  • ThomasA85
    21 posts
    edited May 2014
    I have spent 500 donuts and i still need Hugs Bunny and Shary Bobbins, All i got from using donuts was fences, trees, ponds and eggs. I wont be using anymore donuts on this horrible chance based crap.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!