EA Forums - Banner

just had a cool idea on how EA should end this event

EA- ugh fine if you already have all the prizes then you get 20 free doughnuts which you can spend on currency for our next event which will be even more rigged then this one
Homer- whoo hoo!
I loled for real :lol:

Replies

• MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Ok so as you know we did not get a free item for Easter which I thought was strange because this is the first time we did not get something for a holiday. Then I thought of something that would make us all happy. What if at the end of the event they give us one box item free? Here is some dialog that could happen to trigger this.

Homer- oh boy oh boy oh boy
    Lisa- Whats got you so excited dad?
    Homer- Today's Easter and EA always gives free stuff on holidays
    Homer- I wonder what we will get maybe the monorail or sideshow bob!
    Lisa- I hate to break it to you dad but its May 13th Easter was weeks ago
    Homer- WHAT!!! BUT WE GOT NOTHING FOR EASTER!!!
    Homer- ALSO I WASTED SO MUCH TIME GETTING THESE STUPID BOXES AND GOT NOTHING GOOD!!!
    Homer- I'M GOING TO GO ON THE FORUMS AND COMPLAIN THINKING MY DISPLEASURE WILL MAKE EA GO BANKRUPT!
    EA- Ok ok calm down here since we gave you nothing on Easter how about we give you one box item of your choice free!
    Homer- ooooo that sounds good but what if I missed more then one prize
    EA- Well for a limited time you can buy them with doughnuts!
    Homer- What if I already have all the prizes?
    EA- ugh fine if you already have all the prizes then you get 20 free doughnuts which you can spend on currency for our next event which will be even more rigged then this one
    Homer- whoo hoo!

then we are taken to a screen where we can pick one item we want and then we can buy the rest for doughnuts after. I highly doubt this will happen but hey I think we need something after an event like this but I think it will most likely be that either the event will be extended by seven days or we get a Gill sale. Also I think it would be funny if EA mentions how much we complained for this event because I love when they break the fourth wall especially when they make fun of us :)
    Totally epic, and well written as well! +9001! :thumbup: Almost too good...you don't happen to work for EA or anything, do you? :lol:
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Ok so as you know we did not get a free item for Easter which I thought was strange because this is the first time we did not get something for a holiday. Then I thought of something that would make us all happy. What if at the end of the event they give us one box item free? Here is some dialog that could happen to trigger this.

Homer- ALSO I WASTED SO MUCH TIME GETTING THESE STUPID BOXES AND GOT NOTHING GOOD!!!
    Homer- I'M GOING TO GO ON THE FORUMS AND COMPLAIN THINKING MY DISPLEASURE WILL MAKE EA GO BANKRUPT!
    EA- Ok ok calm down here since we gave you nothing on Easter how about we give you one box item of your choice free!
    Homer- whoo hoo!

then we are taken to a screen where we can pick one item we want and then we can buy the rest for doughnuts after. I highly doubt this will happen but hey I think we need something after an event like this but I think it will most likely be that either the event will be extended by seven days or we get a Gill sale. Also I think it would be funny if EA mentions how much we complained for this event because I love when they break the fourth wall especially when they make fun of us :)

:lol: great stuff
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited May 2014
    Cute. I think it could work!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Homer- whoo hoo!

20 Donuts? Seems high for EA ;) lol

Great idea tho Nova, very well written :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited May 2014

Homer- whoo hoo!

Very funny :lol:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014

Homer- whoo hoo!

:thumbup:
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Great idea... :thumbup:
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    brilliant post OP - definately ranks up there with my sarcastic one yesterday about how EA will mock us when this event ends, what i love about yours is the addition of EA to the dialogue, made me laugh and you finished it with the perfect way Homer woudl end something like this. Absolutley love it :thumbup: :)
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Won't happen. I have a feeling the head of who makes these events has changed and this new person is ruthless.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm secretly hoping this thing ends with a message that says "Here's all the remaining prizes you need. Next time we have an event, don't take to the message boards saying you blew all your donuts to finish it in three days then proceed to trash it's length and excitement." Since this is the only event I won't even come close to finishing, this is the only logical explanation for me :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.