EA Forums - Banner

Kicked out of my town.

Prev1
Yep, thats the wrong town glitch.
Are you back in your town now? Check if anything is missing. If anything is gone and i do mean anything, open a ticket with EA at help.ea.com. Go to my account -->> my conversatios and report the issue!

I hope nothing is wrong though, mate!

Replies

• Merc1994
    47 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yep, thats the wrong town glitch.
    Are you back in your town now? Check if anything is missing. If anything is gone and i do mean anything, open a ticket with EA at help.ea.com. Go to my account -->> my conversatios and report the issue!

I hope nothing is wrong though, mate!

Whew. I just got back in, apparently whoever was there before me just moved some trees around and left.
    I'm so relieved, even though I have to admit it was a truly horrifying experience, especially after reading so many horror stories on here!
    Thanks for the support! x
  • Merc1994
    47 posts
    edited May 2014
    UGH it just happened again! Twice in a day, I can't believe it! :(

EDIT: I managed to get back in and my 25 precious donuts have been spent on eggs. And what's worse, on my common eggs from which I already have everything I wanted! I'm opening a ticket with EA right now. Can I still play or should I leave everything as it is, for now?

Re-edited for autocorrect fails.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    Merc1994 wrote:
    Hi all.
    So, just seconda ago I was clearing out handshakes and zapping bunnies when I got a pop-up message telling me that I had logged in from another device, then the game proceeded in kicking me out of my town.
    I'm still unable to enter.
    Is this another versione of the wrong town glitch? I've only read about it happening when the legitimate owner of the town wasn't playing...
    Geez, this is scary, even though I only have 25 hard-earned donuts...

I got this TWICE on Friday... which means someone logged into my town twice in the space of about 2 minutes

Luckily, nothing was changed/moved/sold/bought etc, but it was concerning

Another failure by EA to sort out this security issue of logging into the wrong towns :evil:
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    scaryyyyyyyyyy......... it hasnt happened to me in some time *KNOCKS ON WOOD* but when it does, im scared to think what will happen, cause there are some very very disturbed tappers out there that just love the idea of destroying a fellow tappers town.. scary...
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    NMayo wrote:
    scaryyyyyyyyyy......... it hasnt happened to me in some time *KNOCKS ON WOOD* but when it does, im scared to think what will happen, cause there are some very very disturbed tappers out there that just love the idea of destroying a fellow tappers town.. scary...

Simply put, EA know the problem, and personally, i think they DON'T know how to fix it, if they do, and this issue is still going on, then it shows that they don't give a damn about the players, THEIR customers, many who actually PAY for premium currency which is then spend by some crooked SOB who will get away with it because apparently according to EA, there's nothing they can do about it :evil:
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    NMayo wrote:

Simply put, EA know the problem, and personally, i think they DON'T know how to fix it, if they do, and this issue is still going on, then it shows that they don't give a damn about the players, THEIR customers, many who actually PAY for premium currency which is then spend by some crooked SOB who will get away with it because apparently according to EA, there's nothing they can do about it :evil:

believe me man, im just as upset as you are.. I have a beautiful Galaxy Note3, that will barely run this Game now since the KitKat Update.... just now, 5 minutes ago, it took me 22 minutes to set my 57 characters because of all the crashes. well that and I send every, single, individual error report I can get my hands on. Ive paid good money for this Game and there is NO REASON that EA should be letting it go down the tubes like this!! why wont it work on new Android devices?! it makes no senseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

LOLOLOL!!!!!! as I was typing this, my Game was sittin Idle beside me, and it crashed, out of nowhere.. just sittin there.......... WOWOWOWW
  • Merc1994
    47 posts
    edited May 2014
    Sorry to repeat myself, guys, but does any of you know if I can keep on playing while I wait for EA to address my ticket or if I should wait and leave everything untouched?
    I'm so mad, even though it wasn't much I was saving to get a premium character!
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    id leave it, but thats just me.
  • Merc1994
    47 posts
    edited May 2014
    [url][/url]
    NMayo wrote:
    id leave it, but thats just me.

Yeah, you're probably right. Which is great, in the middle of an event and right when I was about to start my daily visits to neighbours... :?
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    Merc1994 wrote:
    Sorry to repeat myself, guys, but does any of you know if I can keep on playing while I wait for EA to address my ticket or if I should wait and leave everything untouched?

firstly, check your donuts, make sure they are as they were, then your in game cash, check your egg couters and then the most important part, check your town, just scan through the various areas for anything that may have changed. That's what i did. Don't let it stop you playing the game unless you decide to leave it as it is. Hope that helps
  • Merc1994
    47 posts
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    Merc1994 wrote:

firstly, check your donuts, make sure they are as they were, then your in game cash, check your egg couters and then the most important part, check your town, just scan through the various areas for anything that may have changed. That's what i did. Don't let it stop you playing the game unless you decide to leave it as it is. Hope that helps

I did it.
    I updated my second post: unfortunately my 25 donuts got spent on my common egg color.
    That's why I'm asking if I should wait for them to reply and fix this before I play again - even if this means losing one or more of the last days of the event...
  • Merc1994
    47 posts
    edited May 2014
    Sorry, bumping this, I needs some advice :oops:
  • aconnol3
    9 posts
    edited May 2014
    I have not been kicked out of my town (yet) but I can not ( for five days now) get to my neighbors. I can play the game in my town but as soon as I try to click into others towns to collect eggs I get the Bart pic and the sorry couldn't connect to the server.
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, that happened to me too. Fortunately, whoever logged into my account logged right back out. I was lucky to have an honest person log into mine, but I've heard horror stories of people who had 300 donuts and they all were spent by whoever logged into the account. Why would anyone want to buy stuff in someone else's town? I don't want another person's town, I don't care how many donuts they have. I don't understand why that happens. Some people are stupid and greedy I guess. :roll:
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I opened a thread about this not long ago and the few people who replied were not helpful and said it was a glitch but does it actually mean that someone has logged in to my account or is it just a weird glitch? Happened to me again yesterday.
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    I opened a thread about this not long ago and the few people who replied were not helpful and said it was a glitch but does it actually mean that someone has logged in to my account or is it just a weird glitch? Happened to me again yesterday.

it means someone has logged into your Town.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Merc1994 wrote:
    Hi all.
    So, just seconda ago I was clearing out handshakes and zapping bunnies when I got a pop-up message telling me that I had logged in from another device, then the game proceeded in kicking me out of my town.
    I'm still unable to enter.

If the game won't let you back in, try a force close. That has happened to me, but a force close always lets me right back in.
  • nieveynbwadders
    39 posts
    edited May 2014
    Happened to me yesterday but haven't noticed any changes yet
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2014
    I had this happen to me yesterday evening on my town, as soon as it happening i saw the donut spinning for what felt like an eternity so i shut the game down and re-loaded it, luckily nothing had happened or changed, but was a worrying few minutes :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    This happened to me today. Just 2 months ago someone burned through > 1800 donuts, leaving me to toil away for weeks trying to get a resolution from EA, and now someone gets in my town again today. Fortunately, whoever got in this time didn't do anything.

This is a good game and marquee title from EA, and so it upsets me that they are unable to devote resources to fix any of the major game-ruining bugs we are seeing -- and this one, in particular, is so incredibly unacceptable. Honestly, I wouldn't mind it as much if they would at least take care of affected users in a timely fashion.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!