EA Forums - Banner

Collecting more donuts than baskets

Prev1
yes, I noticed that also, before this 'event' I was lucky to get 1 every 2 days now I get 3-4 per day.... every cloud and all that :)

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Yep I must have won about 15 donuts in the past week but only 2 or 3 baskets!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    It is odd. On days that I get two or three baskets, I might get one donut. On days that I get three or four donuts, no baskets.
  • amaiolo78
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Yep same here, even got a donut in 3 consecutive towns in a row, I don't think I've got a total of 3 baskets since completing the Easter quests lol.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    LOGANSR8RS wrote:
    I have noticed something over this event. Due to the untappable basket glitch I was making it a point to visit every neighbor every 24 hrs to get as many eggs as I could since I had some that we're untappable and baskets were scarce... I haven't finished the last task since I read ahead of time that if I did, I would not get any baskets until I find the faberge egg...

So I noticed that I am collecting more donuts from friends than I am baskets from bunnies. I've been getting 2, 3, 4 eggs per day and there have been days where I haven't gotten one basket. Anybody else having this "luck"?
    Tragic, init? I'm in the same boat. While I love free sprinklies, I'm still hacked off about how few baskets I've gotten, after waiting over a week to get the stupid freaking Natural Egg, and not having gotten ANY during that time!
  • cfrees354
    45 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Well you should consider yourselves lucky. I'm not getting any baskets and maybe have gotten 2 donuts total in the past 10 days. So this talk of 3 in a row, or 3 or 4 a day certainly doesn't apply to everyone. And I did get the Faberge Egg a few days ago and still nothing.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've gotten 3 donuts this whole easter event so I wouldn't be moaning personally...
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm not getting baskets or donuts.
  • truvoo
    59 posts
    edited May 2014
    I haven't gotten any donuts the past five days. I was averaging 2 a day before.
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Today was a good day. Got 2 baskets. A blue and a pink one. And 6!!! Donuts. :D
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited May 2014
    Some people are lucky to get lots :-) I only get a couple of doughnuts a week but some is better than none :-)
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ...wow, this event has really hit some hard when there is a complaint about getting donuts :shock:
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited May 2014
    Am I the only one who never gets donuts visiting towns? I visit at least 50 a day, and I haven't seen a FP donut since after Stampy.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    chris6271 wrote:
    Congratulations! Maybe your luck is starting to change. 6 donuts is amazing! I've never gotten more than four. But if I remember correctly from one of the other threads, wasn't it you who had spent 700 on eggs? Maybe that's why the most I've ever gotten was four, since I spent 400 donuts on eggs. We're a couple of grade A suckers, aren't we? :cry:
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Today I got a couple of donuts and a basket.
  • kaparso11
    27 posts
    edited May 2014
    kylstrk wrote:
    Am I the only one who never gets donuts visiting towns? I visit at least 50 a day, and I haven't seen a FP donut since after Stampy.

Nope. Only donuts I have got during this event was the suck out Easter fence ones :(
  • LOGANSR8RS
    25 posts
    edited May 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    ...wow, this event has really hit some hard when there is a complaint about getting donuts :shock:

Not sure if you were directing that at me but I wasn't complaining at all, just making an observation... In fact, I called it luck. The only reason I quoted "luck" was because normally the donuts are the most sought after item and it seems that in my town they are more frequently found than baskets.

• chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    chris6271 wrote:
    Congratulations! Maybe your luck is starting to change. 6 donuts is amazing! I've never gotten more than four. But if I remember correctly from one of the other threads, wasn't it you who had spent 700 on eggs? Maybe that's why the most I've ever gotten was four, since I spent 400 donuts on eggs. We're a couple of grade A suckers, aren't we? :cry:

That's right... :roll:
    My box prices yesterday were from the blue boxes easter egg pile (27) and easter pond (24).
    And the golden boxes has given me 250 blue eggs and pastel fences... :evil:
    I would have preferred the iPad thrown at the wall...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    As much as we all need these baskets i have to say it is nice to be able to get some donuts from visiting people, always like to see one of more of those pop up on the screen :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've collected 14 donuts since the Easter event started. That's way way way more than I was before....
    That also coincided to me getting to the highest FP level. Now that I got all the FP prizes, donuts are popping up more often then I had ever seen them.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've collected 14 donuts since the Easter event started. That's way way way more than I was before....
    That also coincided to me getting to the highest FP level. Now that I got all the FP prizes, donuts are popping up more often then I had ever seen them.

I'm also at max FP but as stated 2 donuts only since the Easter event started.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.