Spawn in other city

if you mean the log in error, nope, it's not been fixed

Replies

• brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    I mean that you login but its not your town, you can do all you want... terrible :shock:
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    definately not been fixed, honest, people are still getting this issue, quite a few threads about it over the past couple of weeks
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    I mean that you login but its not your town, you can do all you want... terrible :shock:

Logging into some other town and creating mayhem or spawning of any kind is unacceptable. It is TERRIBLE to victimize another player because EA cannot seem to get around to resolving the problem. I guess they are too busy figuring out ways to force you to spend more money.

If you need to ask if it is terrible to take and destroy what is not yours maybe you should seek professional help.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:

Logging into some other town and creating mayhem or spawning of any kind is unacceptable. It is TERRIBLE to victimize another player because EA cannot seem to get around to resolving the problem. I guess they are too busy figuring out ways to force you to spend more money.

If you need to ask if it is terrible to take and destroy what is not yours maybe you should seek professional help.

I dont 'ask' if its terrible :roll: i know its terrible i just wanna know if it still broke thats all, read the post dont misunderstand the things or give it a ugly twist :roll:
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited May 2014
    No worries. No harm no foul. Nothing intended by it. It's just there are still people out there doing terrible things because EA still has not fixed it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :oops:

• brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    No worries. No harm no foul. Nothing intended by it. It's just there are still people out there doing terrible things because EA still has not fixed it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :oops:

No prob buddy :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.