EA Forums - Banner

Screw this event

I agree the fences shouldn't be in there. Plus the easter gates, and your common egg color.

Replies

• johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    The gold could still have the pastels but they should carry a multiplier. The gate should be in either blue or pink, taking the place of one of the existing fence spots.

Does this make sense?

Edit: There should not be pink or blue eggs in the gold.
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited May 2014
    That's why I stopped playing this damn event. First time I haven't completed an event since the game started. This is the first time I have been just sickened by how EA is just trying blatantly going for a money and slapping it's customers in the face..
  • truvoo
    59 posts
    edited May 2014
    regdor444 wrote:
    I'm sick of wasting time on this event.... Why do they have to put easter fences in the gold box its just insulting. Not only that, but they are hideous and there are only two of them..... I've only gotten one thing from the gold box, banana dictatorship. You want me to buy eggs with donuts? Why would I waste them on more fences? No thanks.

At least you got the Banana Dictatorship. I'm still waiting for mine.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    The gold could still have the pastels but they should carry a multiplier. The gate should be in either blue or pink, taking the place of one of the existing fence spots.

Does this make sense?

Edit: There should not be pink or blue eggs in the gold.

It makes perfect sense, however, no mkatter how they dress it up, even if each fence had a multiplier, they should have NEVER been put into a gold box, and to give players just two of them, that just rubs it in. Also, agree with the 250 blue and pink egg crates, they should not be in there either. Should be donuts instead, at least that would have made the gold box worthwhile
  • xPurpleBeard
    3 posts
    edited May 2014
    What get's me the most is i need 100 friend to get all the eggs not just that but the game keeps crashing .. i can't visit them all it eats my phone battery and with the crashing it's time consuming.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I know this forum is clogged with these threads but the titles still make me literally laugh out loud when a good one comes around! Thank you!
    (and yes, screw this event)
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited May 2014
    Keep going! I just opened a box and got an egg pile... I then visited more neighbours to get enough for another box... Johnny Fiestas! Buzzing! It'll come.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    EA screws us royally YET AGAIN!
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited May 2014

and it doesn't even feel good...
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited May 2014

They could at least give a reach around while doing it
  • syNergize19
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    wish they would just let me buy Blocko Store with in game cash ... only thing i want and its my uncommon color so almost impossible for me to get with the time left
  • baeckerj
    46 posts
    edited May 2014
    I find this informative and also eye-popping to demonstrate how incredibly unfair this Easter update really is. So everyone has a common egg color and an uncommon color. The common color prizes essentially break down to a 10% chance to win the two things people actually want (for instance, in the pink category, most people want the lizards and the blocko store.) To calculate your odds of NOT getting these prizes in a certain number of spins, you can take the percentage of not getting a prize(s) and then multiply to power of the number of "spins." So let's say you want to know what your chance is of NOT winning either the blocko sore or the lizards in 40 "spins" (that's 20000 pink eggs). You have a 90% chance of NOT winning either in any given "spin." So after 40 "spins" you have a 1.5% chance of not getting either if pink is your common color. (0.90^40 = 0.0147) Now, if you do the same thing for your uncommon color, it's a 95% chance of NOT getting either prize and over 40 "spins," you get a chance of NOT getting either good prize of nearly 13%!!!!! (0.95^40 = 0.1285) So that means if you actually manage to collect 20000 of each egg color, you have a 13% chance of not getting all four "regular" prizes. The numbers are even worse for the gold. You have a 45% chance of getting gold eggs out either your common or uncommon "spins." That means that if you collect your 20000 of each color, 18 "spins" each will give you gold eggs. And common spins give you 100 eggs, while uncommon spins give you 300. So ([100*18] + [300 * 18] = 7200 gold eggs. Giving you 14 spins on the gold box. So the chance of you NOT getting the gold prizes on 14 spins is as follows:
    Hugs: 65%
    F. Sean: 49%
    Shari Bobbins: 75%
    Bunny #23223411324123412412412421: 17%
    Banana Dictatorship: 9%
    NOT getting any of the characters: 23%
    ALL: 0.12% (So almost everyone will end up with SOMETHING from gold, but almost certainly not everything)

That means that if people get halfway to the "guaranteed" 80 boxes on BOTH pink and blue your odds of NOT getting most prizes is about 10%. Even if you get to the guaranteed 80 boxes on both blue and pink that means you'll get only 14,400 gold eggs, good for 29 spins (I'll give the extra 100). Meaning you STILL AREN'T guaranteed ANY gold characters (just the bunny and the building). Your chances of NOT getting a character are:
    Hugs: 41%
    Sean: 23%
    Shari: 56%
    That means no matter what a HUGE proportion of the population is going to be boned. And getting everything is almost impossible.
  • daielvisgm
    106 posts Member
    edited May 2014

:!:
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    baeckerj wrote:
    I find this informative and also eye-popping to demonstrate how incredibly unfair this Easter update really is. So everyone has a common egg color and an uncommon color. The common color prizes essentially break down to a 10% chance to win the two things people actually want (for instance, in the pink category, most people want the lizards and the blocko store.) To calculate your odds of NOT getting these prizes in a certain number of spins, you can take the percentage of not getting a prize(s) and then multiply to power of the number of "spins." So let's say you want to know what your chance is of NOT winning either the blocko sore or the lizards in 40 "spins" (that's 20000 pink eggs). You have a 90% chance of NOT winning either in any given "spin." So after 40 "spins" you have a 1.5% chance of not getting either if pink is your common color. (0.90^40 = 0.0147) Now, if you do the same thing for your uncommon color, it's a 95% chance of NOT getting either prize and over 40 "spins," you get a chance of NOT getting either good prize of nearly 13%!!!!! (0.95^40 = 0.1285) So that means if you actually manage to collect 20000 of each egg color, you have a 13% chance of not getting all four "regular" prizes. The numbers are even worse for the gold. You have a 45% chance of getting gold eggs out either your common or uncommon "spins." That means that if you collect your 20000 of each color, 18 "spins" each will give you gold eggs. And common spins give you 100 eggs, while uncommon spins give you 300. So ([100*18] + [300 * 18] = 7200 gold eggs. Giving you 14 spins on the gold box. So the chance of you NOT getting the gold prizes on 14 spins is as follows:
    ALL: 0.12% (So almost everyone will end up with SOMETHING from gold, but almost certainly not everything)

That means that if people get halfway to the "guaranteed" 80 boxes on BOTH pink and blue your odds of NOT getting most prizes is about 10%. Even if you get to the guaranteed 80 boxes on both blue and pink that means you'll get only 14,400 gold eggs, good for 29 spins (I'll give the extra 100). Meaning you STILL AREN'T guaranteed ANY gold characters (just the bunny and the building). Your chances of NOT getting a character are:
    That means no matter what a HUGE proportion of the population is going to be boned. And getting everything is almost impossible.

I feel like half of your message count is posting this same comment in the most recent 10 threads, bruh.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    baeckerj wrote:

I feel like half of your message count is posting this same comment in the most recent 10 threads, bruh.

Its not like he's being OT. In fact, he's adding quite a bit to the conversation. I have to agree that this information he's posted is indeed eye-popping and informative. Thank you, for your contribution to this forum.

I have to also agree, that this just reinforces what many of us already suspected, that the deck is indeed stacked against us. I think that math, and especially statistics, are just another tool to illustrate what words are trying to explain. When I think, man I'm screwed I'll probably never get Sharry Bobbins, well, guess what, these numbers support that. I have bought the MKII, and I just now got my 12th gold box yesterday. I just now became even eligible for Miss Bobbins, and I play every day. It is beyond frustrating.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    It's kind of amazing how quickly this event went downhill.....

When it first came out everyone was like "great the new event is here. :D Hey wait it's easter and not whacking day. Wait you tap bunnies and collect eggs which is similar to whacking day. This event may be good. And some bunnies give you baskets. Oh cool you can visit friends towns and collect eggs. Hey cool there's a lot of characters as prizes like Sean, Shary Bobbins and some bunny guy named Hugs Bunny....Wait all the prizes are in boxes that spin....the boxes are wheels! :evil: Hey did anyone win *insert building here?* I really want to win that building. Hey I can't win that building or *insert character here* the damn boxes are rigged. The odds of winning the good prizes are horrible!

This event is a rip off! Worst event ever! I keep getting fences and ponds! The baskets are glitched out! Did anyone get the faberge egg? I want to win that. Oh wait I have to win it because unless I win it I'm never getting baskets again. OMG when I'm ever to going to get the egg. Oh my God I found the egg and I'm still not getting any baskets. There's less then a week left and I'm never going to get all the prizes."

Now a lot of people are saying enough end this crapfest already. But I actually hope they extend it. Because as much as I hate this horrible event (and I never want to see a chance event again ever) I want them to extend it. I still want to win Johnny Fiestas, Shary, Sean, and Hugs Bunny.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.