EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with your Fences and gates from this event?

ms_358
145 posts Member
Wow that's alot there are some good ones here
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10059604.page

Replies

• NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    I redid Agnes's House with them, they match the roof and the House nicely. also have a big easter section with my Sunsphere in the middle for now. then another section for the spare pieces that someones house or something will sit in.. I hope i dont get anymore or I will also be able to do what your neighbor did!
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited May 2014
    I used about 100 of them to create a gated community. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the other 139 left in my inventory.
  • ambodice
    107 posts
    edited May 2014
    ms_358 wrote:
    I used them to make an Easter Section with the new 60 donut building.
    However one of my neighboureenos who has had terrible luck did this

unnamed.png

Oh man, poor dude. All my fences are still in my inventory.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I spelled out the words "About time EA!, after FINALLY receiving the Faberge Egg. The egg itself is in the middle of the letter "o". And yet I STILL have fences to spare. I would love to submit a screen shot, unfortunately I have no idea how to do it on my device. :cry:
  • Emlashed
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    You can probably guess where this is going:

hADBgqMl.png

I started this AFTER I made a little fenced Easter section. I got all the way to the "s" in "fences" but I am a few short. I'm sure I won't be by the end of the event.
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited May 2014
    I used about 100 of them to create a gated community. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the other 139 left in my inventory.

I did the same, I'll take the 139 off you, I still need some to finish my gated community, it's only small and I ran out of fence already
  • tontsa246
    23 posts
    edited May 2014
    This morning I had somehow 750 pink eggs and 600 blue eggs (I had less than 300 last night). I got golden eggs from both and yay I have 500 golden eggs. Guess what I got? Pastel picked fence. I can understand everyone who's frustrated from this.. I can't believe how angry I was :evil: What do you do with them anyways?
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited May 2014
    Wrote a swear word I can't repeat on the forum...
  • BlueElwood
    148 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ms_358 wrote:
    I used them to make an Easter Section with the new 60 donut building.
    However one of my neighboureenos who has had terrible luck did this

unnamed.png

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

LOVE IT!
  • edited May 2014

I am glad to hear I'm not the only one with hundreds of these. I think being forced to keep them (can't sell them) is the biggest insult of this event. Hey are hideous but I spent way too much on donuts and eggs to hide them in my inventory forever.

I made a maze. Double thick in some places. It covers 12 or so land plots around a moat of Easter ponds fenced off entirely with pastel fences.

The least EA could do is to convince Fox to do an episode of the show about tacky seasonal fences and ponds (lest we forget valentines day). While we're at it, I wonder why Valentines day is worth of gazebos and benches but Easter gets the snub?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.