EA Forums - Banner

Most wanted prize

2Next

Replies

• jhojnacki248
    203 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I finally got my most wanted prize (Blocko), so now its time to try and get Johnny Fiestas, I don't really care about any of the characters for this event but I got Hugs Bunny.
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I finally got Johnny Fiestas today!! Now I just have to wait for it to be built!! Yay!!

Wbo4K18l.jpg
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited May 2014
    Helen0725 wrote:
    I finally got Johnny Firesta's today!! Now I just have to wait for it to be built!! Yay!!

Wbo4K18l.jpg
    High five! That's the only thing I'm still actively trying to get, have given up on getting anything but the buildings (I have 2/3).
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Helen0725 wrote:
    I finally got Johnny Firesta's today!! Now I just have to wait for it to be built!! Yay!!

Wbo4K18l.jpg
    High five! That's the only thing I'm still actively trying to get, have given up on getting anything but the buildings (I have 2/3).

I wasn't having much luck opening Easter boxes on my I-pad, so I tried opening them on my I-phone to see what would happen. As luck would have it, it worked!
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited May 2014
    All I want is the Blocko Store. I can't believe I'm still grinding to get it. I got Father Sean yesterday or the night before..Since I am trading all my common color eggs away, I am ending up with way more Gold eggs than before, so that I believe is the reason I got Father Sean.
    So far I got two boxes today: Pink: 300 gold eggs Gold: Easter Gate.
    Is it really asking too much to get the darn Blocko Store?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    All I want is the Blocko Store. I can't believe I'm still grinding to get it. I got Father Sean yesterday or the night before..Since I am trading all my common color eggs away, I am ending up with way more Gold eggs than before, so that I believe is the reason I got Father Sean.
    I'm doing the same, neighbor. I still don't have Johnny Fiestas, and also haven't gotten Father Sean or Shary Bobbins.
  • lisaaguiar21
    57 posts
    edited May 2014
    Only thing I want that I don't have is Shary. I don't have the other topiary but don't really care if I get it or not.
  • davidd4949
    22 posts
    edited May 2014
    Blocko store, given up all hope though, I have finished the tasks and now get hardly any eggs and I'm sick of fences or golden eggs to get more eggs or fences, absolute waste of time this event.
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    So far I got two boxes today: Pink: 300 gold eggs Gold: Easter Gate.
    Is it really asking too much to get the darn Blocko Store?

Let me know if you get any baskets and I'll drop you some eggs. Easier said than done on finding the baskets tho.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!