EA Forums - Banner

The No Faberge (and thus no basket) Club and Support Group

Replies

• chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Another day, no egg in sight. Cleared my town twice on day 13 and not an egg in sight. :(
    Maybe in the next round.

That´s very bad... :roll:
    Conny has the same problems... Every day I hope you will have luck... :-)
  • LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Just posted in the basketgate topic, but worth crying again:

18 days without a basket. 17 days with no Faberge egg.

This is why I never buy Lottery tickets.
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    dmk1987 wrote:
    :( I'm getting so frustrated that I'm seriously considering just deleting this game and walking away.

I still haven't gotten that egg, still don't have those baskets.

At this point I'm more likely to get 50 fences (currently at 43) than the egg.

I'm not likely even to get the 15 donuts. Fences have been very rare for me. However I've plenty of beach towels, ponds, trees, piles of eggs etc.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • caus13
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    caus13 wrote:
    Well over a week with no baskets and no fab. egg.

Got the Fab. egg this morning!

Still no Hug Bunny nor Sherri Bobbins. Just did 29 spins of the gold box...no luck!
  • spyder1998
    76 posts
    edited May 2014
    Almost 2 weeks and no egg. Also only need Sherri bobbins, but only get fences or eggs
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    three weeks in and I've just got the egg. Not only that but one uncommon colour basket!! If I manage to get the Blocko Store I'll be happy. I also still need Egg council guy, but am concentrating on pink (uncommon colour) boxes for now, and Hugs Bunny and Sharry Bobbins. I know I'm unlikely to get those as I've had very few gold boxes and am certainly not about to buy gold eggs for them. The Fabere egg is pathetic but it's only ever been about the baskets for me to up my chances of winning the prizes.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • wagondriver4
    304 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Congrats cjryder! I am on now on day 17. In another hour and I will do another depressing zapping pass through my town.
  • tathom
    124 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    i got the faberge finally and one basket right after it.. its been 4 days since I got the egg… hadn't had a single basket since then….

• dzjaag
    30 posts
    edited May 2014
    Wohoo, I finally got it a few minutes ago :D
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited May 2014
    No recibo nada, nada de nada...

(apologies to Frank Reyes)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Bump for those still trickling into the forum wondering why they get no baskets.
  • Samaranth01
    2183 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Just got it, on day 13.

Now, some baskets would be nice. 8)
  • ollynorton84
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Well still looking myself. Up to day 18 now. Chances are I probably won't find it before the event finishes, and even if I do the chance of getting a basket and getting it filled for another spin is pretty low as well. I stand a chance of riding out 2/3rds of the event without any baskets whatsoever.

I don't mind not winning the prizes but its frustrating to think that I have contributed over 19k eggs in these days and not received any myself. If you got lucky and won the faberge egg early you lucked out more than you know. Don't think Ill be getting the Blocko store (kind of wish my common colour was pink as Id much prefer the blocko store to Johnny Fiestas, they should have given you the opportunity to chose).
  • rasmusreckew
    68 posts
    edited May 2014
    16 days. Think I might not find any egg or get any more baskets...
  • rorschach23
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Finally found it after two and a half weeks, didn't even care about the egg just wanted to get baskets again. Witch Marge is going to be busy this weekend!
  • katy_fisher53
    5 posts
    edited May 2014
    I 'm not usually one to complain about what is mainly a free game, but it's been about two weeks since finishing the story line and STILL no faberge egg. :(
    I must be tapping at least 100 bunnies a day plus i have bunny carrot crop on constant rotation with Marge the witch speeding them up.
    I have everyone with easter tasks doing them constantly and visit my 100 friends everyday as well as having 2 Mk I and 1 Mk II Frink egg generators and I still need loads of the prizes; mostly gold box prizes.

Not a happy bunny :cry:
  • lindawalke94
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Just got it! Over a week but now only 3 days left to get baskets and then get them filled. Still I guess I am luckier than some people who are still waiting after 3 weeks.
  • brittannie54
    175 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Still no egg at 2 weeks now. I'm beginning to think it doesn't exist.
  • LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Today makes 19 days without receiving a baskey from bunnies, and 18 without the elusive egg.

I got a basket from the gold box last night, so that does not count. It was filled in the blink of an eye by a neighbor.

I imagine that I will not be getting baskets from bunnies for the rest of the event.

Terrrible requirement in the programming.
  • edited May 2014
    I think I'm now on day 16 or 17 without the egg.

Playing a few times a day like most. It really has been the worst update ever on TSTO

I'm so tempted to delete the game. I think I might once the event is over if nothing was fixed...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.