EA Forums - Banner

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EXTEND THIS EVENT

Prev1
Zomboy716
447 posts Member
I still need one character aswell and I don't want to spend donuts :cry:

If they do extend it I hope they atleast increase the odds for all the good prices

Replies

• annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    +1 :thumbup:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • davidd4949
    22 posts
    edited May 2014
    +1 :P
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited May 2014
    If they're gonna alter the odds, fine. Extend it. Otherwise, just let it go EA.
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited May 2014
    I wouldn't be mad if they extended it. It's like Friends Points when we got stampy and the mascot, except it's by chance instead of knowing.
  • cooldaddy421
    249 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    It would be nice if they did that. I would like to have all of the characters in my main town, just two more to go. Now for my feeder towns one of them need 1 more fence, and the other needs 4 more. And both feeder towns still do not have the fab egg. As for the characters in my feeder towns i do not care of they get them all or not. If they do not extend the event i will not lose any sleep over it.
  • pebblesandco
    68 posts
    edited May 2014
    Please extend!
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I would also love for the event to be extended.

Even if the event is not officially extended, there is usually about a 1 day gap between when the post-event update is released and when it becomes required to download. So even if there is no official extension, you most likely have at least one additional day to play.
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited May 2014
    i wish they'd end it early n put us out of our misery. if the end it or extend it still a crap shoot for forum on since ppl will complain either way
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Yes extend it until at least Halloween or maybe even Xmas then I might be able to get Ms Bobbins.
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    i wish they'd end it early n put us out of our misery. if the end it or extend it still a crap shoot for forum on since ppl will complain either way

Jmart, seeing your avatar ... It has only now occurred to me ... Perhaps someone at EA named Tom was sent to see the Mayor with some ideas for a cool Easter Event ... And the Mayor ... Well ...

Just sayin'. ;)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't even care anymore. I thought for awhile that an extension might be enough for me to get one or two of the three major prizes I'm still lacking, but it's been at least two weeks since I won anything worthwhile. Another week, another two weeks, another six months, it clearly wouldn't matter.
  • lightninghound
    250 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    :lol:
    Yes extend it until at least Halloween or maybe even Xmas then I might be able to get Ms Bobbins.
  • pebblesandco
    68 posts
    edited May 2014

This!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    I dont think an extension will help, with the amounts of eggs it takes to get your Uncommon eggs it would probably need to run for a lot longer to be able to win certain prizes, my daughter has come to terms that she will not be winning Johnny Fiesta's and two of the decent characters :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2014

This!

Extend it until next Easter! :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014

This!

ZPaBwn2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

This!

ZPaBwn2.gif

:lol:
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Extend and make it easier to win the prices, like reducing the amount of eggs to spin from 500 to 250.
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Yes please extend it because I haven't got nearly enough Easter trees or fences :lol: No, I'm just being sarcastic. And realistic. I got a tree and fences this morning and I doubt that I would get any better on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. So just get it over with and move on to the next thing.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited May 2014
    Well... When will they give us the choice of selling these items thatIgottomanyof?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!