EA Forums - Banner

give it up and shut up please

When you consider there are millions of people playing this game worldwide, a very few malcontents spewing their gripes on the forums is insignificant. Kinda like a flea biting an elephant. My suggestion is to avoid the continual complaints, and just enjoy your game. Makes it more fun that way.

Replies

• Wildjem
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Lol yeah the others who didn't write in the forum just quit the game,not telling EA. You should be glad people took effort to respond on how they are experiencing a game to make it better, so it can be a better experience for more people.
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited May 2014
    It's easy to say "shut up" when you admittedly don't spend money on this game. Please don't tell premium players, who make it possible for this game to continue to be updated, to "shut up". We're customers, who have spent money on a product. We have a right to voice our complaints if we feel the quality of that product is no longer up to par. If you don't like it, tough. I'm not going to "shut up" just because some random freemium player on the forum tells me to. I normally love this game and have never had a single complaint until this event. I'm entitled to inform EA of my dissatisfaction with it, as I spent over 200 donuts and received nothing premium in return.
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited May 2014
    Wildjem wrote:
    Lol yeah the others who didn't write in the forum just quit the game,not telling EA. You should be glad people took effort to respond on how they are experiencing a game to make it better, so it can be a better experience for more people.

What he/she said
  • jasonbd77
    238 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    It's easy to say "shut up" when you admittedly don't spend money on this game. Please don't tell premium players, who make it possible for this game to continue to be updated, to "shut up". We're customers, who have spent money on a product. We have a right to voice our complaints if we feel the quality of that product is no longer up to par. If you don't like it, tough. I'm not going to "shut up" just because some random freemium player on the forum tells me to. I normally love this game and have never had a single complaint until this event. I'm entitled to inform EA of my dissatisfaction with it, as I spent over 200 donuts and received nothing premium in return.

A person complaining that they don't like the event and won't spend MORE money is completely justified. A person complaining that they didn't get what they paid for because they don't like what popped out of the Easter box is not justifiable in the least. Many of the posters complaining about the complainers aren't able to understand the difference between these two positions. Considering the mass disappointment, it becomes a bit much to sift through them at times.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Another thread complaining about the complaining. Wait. Now I'm complaining about the complaining about the complaining! Gahhhh!! What a mind freak, man.

Please, someone complain about my complaining about the complaining about the complaining!

P.S. Seeing as you're relatively new to the game, you're entitled to your honeymoon period; however, when the old, old timers start calling foul, we've got problems.

P.P.S. It is verifiably true that EA reads the forums and likely considers these players' opinions of merit
  • jhojnacki248
    203 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    You shut up.
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    You shut up.

Was just thinking this when I read the post.
  • Team-M
    9 posts
    edited May 2014
    Sorry think some,of you took my post wrong hence why I said it from a free bie player from start or as a free player am I not right to post? I have not right to complaint to the game, but I do have the right of opinion. I keep hearing those not paying complaining, I also think those that pay, and favor play to ya have the right of complaints, so if ya not buying donuts shut up, it what my post said in start, of ya freebie player enjoy game, like me, ask help, but don't abuse those that gained more than you.....
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Team-M wrote:
    Sorry think some,of you took my post wrong hence why I said it from a free bie player from start or as a free player am I not right to post? I have not right to complaint to the game, but I do have the right of opinion. I keep hearing those not paying complaining, I also think those that pay, and favor play to ya have the right of complaints, so if ya not buying donuts shut up, it what my post said in start, of ya freebie player enjoy game, like me, ask help, but don't abuse those that gained more than you.....

I'm not even sure that's English.
  • jhojnacki248
    203 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I stand by my original comment.
  • jasonbd77
    238 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Team-M wrote:

You have as much right to post as anyone else and your opinion is more legitimate than the opinions of quite a few of the premium complainers. Some folks need to put their guns down and try a little harder to understand what they are reading.
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited May 2014
    I posted this in another thread but I think it fits in here:

Too many people complaining about complainers IMO...

What sums it up for me is there was a thread recently that said "if you don't like complaints don't read this" or something of that sort and still their was a bunch of hate posts...

People complain about complainers having a sense of entitlement for wanting the game to give them stuff... But at the same time the haters have the mentality "how dare people complain and clog up MY forum!! RAAWRR! *insert Mpwarner's avatar here*"

Don't get me wrong, I've been on that side before and have gotten annoyed with too much complaints... But lately the complaint complainers are making me shake my head...

Sometimes the mature thing to do is nothing at all... Instead of taking the time to read a complaint thread knowing its a complaint thread and then posting "stop complaining" (but in a much more demeaning way) just don't post anything... Don't even read it...

Freedom of speech and thought... Complainers can complain, lovers can love... Just stop hating on each other jeez...
  • jhojnacki248
    203 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    jasonbd77 wrote:
    Team-M wrote:

You have as much right to post as anyone else and your opinion is more legitimate than the opinions of quite a few of the premium complainers. Some folks need to put their guns down and try a little harder to understand what they are reading.

The complaining about complainers threads are just as bad as the complaining about the event threads. These contribute nothing to the forum and are in no way going to change the opinion of the people who are complaining. If you want to end the complaining posts or at least force them to the second page start making some interesting Simpsons Tapped Out discussion threads rather than just whining about people whining.
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Everyone has a right to complain, but during this event I think it has been more than justifiable! Past events have been so much better than recent events!
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited May 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    Another thread complaining about the complaining. Wait. Now I'm complaining about the complaining about the complaining! Gahhhh!! What a mind freak, man.

Please, someone complain about my complaining about the complaining about the complaining!

P.S. Seeing as you're relatively new to the game, you're entitled to your honeymoon period; however, when the old, old timers start calling foul, we've got problems.

P.P.S. It is verifiably true that EA reads the forums and likely considers these players' opinions of merit

Exactly. I have been playing every day (i missed one day in February) for over a year, I am a Premium player, and I normally have nothing but positive things to say on the forum. I enjoy helping people on the forum who need help, and I have even made some cool friends through the forum by helping them out.
    This is the first event that I have complained about. It was just ridiculous, and it totally goes against the way all other events have been set up to this point. Tomorrow, when this event is dead and gone, I will go back to being my happy helpful self again, and we can move on. But, until then, I believe I have put forth enough money (I calculated it at about 230 bucks as of today) that I can complain about something that sucks, all while supporting the continued play of freemium players like the OP.
  • jasonbd77
    238 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Everyone has a right to complain, but during this event I think it has been more than justifiable! Past events have been so much better than recent events!

The event is certainly the problem...it's gotten so many people bent out of shape that things are beyond nutty. Of course EVERYONE had the right to complain. That doesn't make all complaints justified. Some of them make no sense and are beyond reason.
  • Joia478
    63 posts
    edited May 2014
    Team-M wrote:
    Sorry for title, but been playing this game a while I'm at level 37 and still loving it, I've been reading this forum for a while but only got round tonight of a post or two, what's gets me are the negative comments about donuts, I will admit I'm a freebie player, but that has not stopped my enjoyment one bit, if you don't like the fact other one more than you in the easter game, or the wheel before that then buy donunts, its a game of chance these quests even if you pay, give it up and shut up with the moaning, enjoy the game as you wish to play it, if others win more than you be happy form them don't keep moaning, its a game, meant to be fun, of course ea want ypumtp buy donuts the game and updates not free to them, so again I say in another way, spend money or don't, you can enjoy the game either way, but stop giving out you did not get this or that....

Nothing says fun like fences! I don't mind paying money, I routinely do, but I don't want to spend money for fences. I wish they still had things set up the way they used to, these games of chance are awful, I don't know why they switched to them, and if you are really stunned about complaints on a forum I wonder what rock you've been living under your whole life.
  • jasonbd77
    238 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Joia478 wrote:
    Team-M wrote:
    Sorry for title, but been playing this game a while I'm at level 37 and still loving it, I've been reading this forum for a while but only got round tonight of a post or two, what's gets me are the negative comments about donuts, I will admit I'm a freebie player, but that has not stopped my enjoyment one bit, if you don't like the fact other one more than you in the easter game, or the wheel before that then buy donunts, its a game of chance these quests even if you pay, give it up and shut up with the moaning, enjoy the game as you wish to play it, if others win more than you be happy form them don't keep moaning, its a game, meant to be fun, of course ea want ypumtp buy donuts the game and updates not free to them, so again I say in another way, spend money or don't, you can enjoy the game either way, but stop giving out you did not get this or that....

Nothing says fun like fences! I don't mind paying money, I routinely do, but I don't want to spend money for fences. I wish they still had things set up the way they used to, these games of chance are awful, I don't know why they switched to them, and if you are really stunned about complaints on a forum I wonder what rock you've been living under your whole life.

Did you spend money on eggs?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.