EA Forums - Banner

Shary Bobbins - The Holy Grail

Replies

• brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    I get the feeling Shary may be the new Duff race car in terms of rarity.

Except only 1 is worth having. Race car is kind of dull and I've yet to see anyone do something creative with it.

Mine opinion its looking creative :mrgreen:

ThnQ4VD.png
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I haven't gotten her. Still she's a voiceless character with only two visuals and she doesn't pay premium. (at least not now) Don't see why she's better than Sean or Hugs Bunny. At least Father Sean can rap 8)

And look cool on his motorbike. :)
  • redwings19746
    105 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't have her or father sean.
  • Mull1966
    315 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Got Father Sean a week ago and Sharry late last night. Fortunately I didn't have to spend any donuts on additional eggs but the odds sure seemed stacked against those who didn't. If this is what EA wants they should just make them buyable instead of teasing everyone with a 'chance' to get them.
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited May 2014
    *oef* i'm happy i decided to "buy" them :XD:

Exactly! you "bought" them! You didn't win them! Nobody falls for that!
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    *oef* i'm happy i decided to "buy" them :XD:

Exactly! you "bought" them! You didn't win them! Nobody falls for that!

So? I would rather won them... BUT the easter event has nothing to do with "winning" as long update's are coming with Box/wheel system its all about buying no winning to bad.

But hey i wanted them so you have the choice, and i choose to buy them, sorry :wink:
  • spo0ky_lu
    46 posts
    edited May 2014
    I have bobbins, but strangely i dont have father sean....

I dont know if anyone else has this issue but ill contact ea support since bobbins is rarer then sean.

• FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    No Bobbins, no Sean. Very disappointed :(
  • tappedou680
    6 posts
    edited May 2014
    I was only able to abtain sherry bobbins by investing 200 donuts in gold eggs. It was impossible to get by just playing every day. I simply didn't have enough golden eggs . This was a very unfair update. I understand that each character by themselves would probably have been 150 to 200 donuts individually if they were sold as normal premium characters. But I was forced to invest so much free time without the option to just buy them. Total bull * update
    I have more fences, alien plans, and Cotten candy trees that I have room for in my town. It's starting to look like a cluster f*** Springfield
  • Imozone
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Wanted to get these two main prizes but even after spending 80% of the donuts I had, I wasn't even close. But boy, do I have enough fences to make several gated communities... :?
    Really hope they do away with the "Chance Games". I don't mind playing the game constantly if I know I'll eventually get the item I'm working for. But to use all my donuts and play the game throughout the whole event, only to have them tell me "Sorry, you ain't lucky enough", gets very frustrating. It's called "Tapped Out" not "Place Your Bet". And I'm certainly not gonna spend $50 to buy donuts for a CHANCE at a game piece in a game.
    I'm sure EA won't see my, or anyone else's, complaints about this, but hopefully some common sense will make them see that they are frustrating and eventually losing too many of their fan base for this otherwise great game.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I got her. I got everything. Doesn't clear the sour taste that this event left. Nor the *-*-*-stut-ter-ter-ing that the update brought into my game.
  • lec0rsaire
    20 posts
    edited May 2014
    I wasted 150 donuts and I only have banana dictatorship, father sean, bunny 24whatever, chirpy boy Bart jr., and a lot of kang and kodus topiaries, pastel and Easter fences, gates, trees and beach towels. No blocko store, no sherry, no egg council, Johnny fiestas or hugs bunny. Really pathetic. I spent $10 on donuts and used half of my free ones and opened the boxes one after the other. At least I got the useless Faberge egg for free. I will never spend donuts on an event again. What are the chances of getting a good item 1-2%. It's really ridiculous. After 150 donuts of gold eggs I stopped. Not wasting any more real money on worthless fences and gates.
  • lec0rsaire
    20 posts
    edited May 2014
    Not to mention I've been playing several times a day every day during the event and only got chirpy boy/Bart jr., the bunny and the Faberge egg for free. It's really impossible to get all the good items without paying money. Truly the worst event ever. I also think that having pink as my common was a big disadvantage since the blue box seems like it had better stuff ie. more gold eggs, Johnny fiestas and egg council. The pink boxes only had the blocko store which I wanted but whatever. I'm not wasting more real money on a chance. Next time I use donuts will only be to buy guaranteed premium stuff.
  • LettuceNTomatos
    35 posts
    edited May 2014
    I was only able to abtain sherry bobbins by investing 200 donuts in gold eggs.

Lucky. Spent 250 doughnuts, got only topiary, gates and even more fences.
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited May 2014
    Got her early on :)
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't have Shary or Father Sean, and I'm perfectly fine with that. I can't make it through my character list without crashing at least once, so two less seriously-minor characters isn't going to hurt me any.
  • thirdeye69
    268 posts
    edited May 2014
    No Shary.

But do have Sean, Duff Racer, and Mapple Store.

Still, this Easter event was pretty terrible.
  • belfioria
    38 posts
    edited May 2014
    I waited until the event was officially "over" to see what would happen to the character (whether she'd be available for purchase or disappear). The fact that she was removed from the game altogether and thus a "rare" item was what convinced me to take a chance on some golden egg packs. I had 155 donuts that I earned through level ups, visiting friends, mystery boxes, etc. and already had Father Sean. Bought a pack of 4550 golden eggs for 50 donuts and got Hugs Bunny first spin, then the extra 2 pastel fences I needed to get my 15 bonus donuts. I got Shary on the second spin of my third pack of 4550 donuts. Therefore I feel like I got two characters for "free" (using previously earned donuts) plus lots of decorations that I actually quite like. Still refuse to update just yet as the Blocko store is still out there! EA really needed to publish the odds of winning particular items in-game (for those who don't read the forums) then everyone's expectations would have been better managed and a lot of disappointment avoided.
  • deadroses3188
    16 posts
    edited May 2014
    No Shary, no Father, no faberge egg. :cry:
  • stldsf1
    62 posts
    edited May 2014
    Spent about 200 donuts and missed her. Got everything else but she is all I wanted and what kept me playing :(
    I hope they offer her up as premium or even as an FP prize. Even if they made some ridiculous amount like 50kFP. I would feel that's fair. If you missed her you can get her but you gotta work.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.