Congrats :D
  • BeximusMaximus
    74 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yaay. Congratulations.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2014
    I didn't update yet thank goodness. lol. I'm still trying to tap that egg out! :twisted:
  • 4junk3000
    5537 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    congrats! i just got mine about an hour ago. just made it too, because it just forced the update.

what's weird now is, i want to leave Moe and Ralph on their easter missions. They're only for cash, not eggs, but i don't think they're a choice after the job completes.

my egg generator also just says "error". lol
    acbcb107-5f8c-40b4-bd4e-2bd93cbf100c_zps197e830f.png
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • ChadAT
    6 posts
    edited May 2014
    Didn't update and ended up snagging the lizards and father sean and completing my 50 fences! Not bad, I think!

Just missed out on Hugs and Sherry but there's always next year. And for all we know Sherry might be a recurring chance prize during other events.
  • tathom
    124 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    wow you got lucky with the lizards.

i had an extra 5-8 pink boxes and 3 gold boxes by yholding out but I got nothing good...
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ChadAT wrote:
    Didn't update and ended up snagging the lizards and father sean and completing my 50 fences! Not bad, I think!

Just missed out on Hugs and Sherry but there's always next year. And for all we know Sherry might be a recurring chance prize during other events.

I doubt she'll be a chance prize. But it would be nice. EA will probably only offer the characters and buildings from this event as premium.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.