EA Forums - Banner

A Dearth of Donuts

i am doing my first town visits today since i got rid of the easter event but i don't think that has changed. you have probably had an unlucky couple days.
it sucks trying to go through the towns because i think when you pick a town that is still playing easter you get kicked out of the game.

Replies

• redwings19746
    105 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I got one donut visiting neighbors so far since deleting the easter event.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I didnt get any last night when doing the rounds but it might be cos a few people havent updated yet (probably a good thing considering) I think once everyone is updated and no longer holding onto the Easter event the donuts will return
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I haven't been able to play since Easter ended lucky you that you could even play the game.
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    i have had 1 in the 2 cycles. I was getting 2 almost every day near the end of the event, maybe they changed the odds
  • 88KEYS62
    200 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    vetteeater wrote:
    i have had 1 in the 2 cycles. I was getting 2 almost every day near the end of the event, maybe they changed the odds

That's awesome. I'm lucky if I get 2 in a week.
  • FeeFyeFoeFum
    245 posts
    edited May 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i am doing my first town visits today since i got rid of the easter event but i don't think that has changed. you have probably had an unlucky couple days.
    it sucks trying to go through the towns because i think when you pick a town that is still playing easter you get kicked out of the game.

Not sure this is the case, though I did think so meself on me first run thru of me friends after the easter event ended. 2 town's on me friends list I cannot get into for love nor money - app freezes every time I try to visit. I thought 'well maybe they haven't updated yet' but later on I saw in another friends town some carrots hovering over Cletus's farm, so they hadn't updated yet, so I suspect that's not the cause of the problem.

I think it may be something they have changed, either accidentally or tweaked, possibly to do with the number of objects in a town or its easter item related.

I have the judder and app crashes when in my main town but in both my feeder towns its as smooth as silk. Neither feeder have any easter content on display (apart from the egg generator). When I visit my main town from the feeders it is jerky, so it's defo town specific. Wouldn't surprise me if something from the easter event isn't optimised properly and causing problems.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've not had any for a long time.
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited May 2014
    I got donuts visiting neighbors all during the Easter event. Maybe 1 or 2 donuts every second or third time between visits. It's the same with the latest update (so far).
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    got 2 yesterday and 4 today. I was thinking the opposite was true... too many donuts. Then again, I have barely been acquiring them before Easter anyways. Only did 4-6 visits after Stampy, and I got the goofball on the second day of Easter (since I wasn't visiting..). I got a bunch during Easter visits, and decided to try my luck today.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I didn't visit yesterday (gave myself a day off after Easter) but I got 2 while visiting today :) it took me to 200 so now I don't know what to get or whether to wait for gill!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.