EA Forums - Banner

not receiving friend points from visits... new bug???

Replies

• buckeyefan36
    109 posts
    edited May 2014
    It says I have 8/5000 FP - I tapped on 2 towns but didn't see any FP appear. Guess I'll just skip visiting friends until this is fixed. Of course with the lag it's hard to play anyway so I'm not missing much!
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I only have 3 FP so far. I don't know if it's due to neighbors not updating from the Easter update or just the glitch everyone's having.
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Mine shows 6 FP lol I hadn't visited anyone after the update. I'm thinking those are from handshakes in my town
  • rasmusreckew
    68 posts
    edited May 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    well i just completed my friend visits for the day and then the update comes out so i wont be getting and FPs anyways today.

could it be the same issue as last time where you are actually getting them but the counter is just not adding them and you can only see them when you collect from a handshake in your own town.

My guess is the same as above. I have FP from visits but nothing from visiting. Last time we got all points the next day.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited May 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    well i just completed my friend visits for the day and then the update comes out so i wont be getting and FPs anyways today.

could it be the same issue as last time where you are actually getting them but the counter is just not adding them and you can only see them when you collect from a handshake in your own town.

My guess is the same as above. I have FP from visits but nothing from visiting. Last time we got all points the next day.

well i'll wait and see what happens tomorrow.. if it doesn't register i'm not going to bother visiting neighbors until it's fixed no point really.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I too am not getting friends points... sad panda! :-(
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    I only have 3 FP so far. I don't know if it's due to neighbors not updating from the Easter update or just the glitch everyone's having.
    It's the glitch I have 3 as well but I noticed I got the 3 extra points after maxing out during easter but it was from handshakes but other than that handshakes aren't giving any at the moment same with visiting
  • jbr152
    35 posts
    edited May 2014
    Should I wait before going through all my neighbors? I don't want to spend the time if they won't count when the glitch is fixed.
  • mishved
    104 posts
    edited May 2014
    Same problem I,m not gonna visit anymore today stopped after 2 neighbors
  • hungriachris
    14 posts
    edited May 2014
    This is happening to me too!! What the crap?! :?
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    Jedihntr wrote:
    Nope, same thing is happening to me too. Seriously, does ANYTHING work in this game anymore?

EA need to do something drastic with this game, starting with the bugs and security issues before releasing any new content, fix what's broken then worry about updates and content. I'm not going to start visiting neighbours right now if i ain't getting what i'm working for, the FP's to get the prize. Pointless

I really don't understand EA at all, for a worldwide company, they seem to be experts at the following

Release an event full of glitches...

Release an update and bring on more glitches...

Release new content with even more glitches...

Fix one glitch only to develop another...

Same old EA :roll:

What a Joke of a company.

I'm sure EA is laughing at us every time they do an update. :evil:
  • hungriachris
    14 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, what is going on here? The play is very jerky too, it keeps stalling and freezing since the update… :?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    jbr152 wrote:
    Should I wait before going through all my neighbors? I don't want to spend the time if they won't count when the glitch is fixed.

Idk if they will count or not but it's your choice I'm waiting just in case
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2014
    No FP points from visiting for me either!! :evil:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    No FP points from visiting for me either!! :evil:

not from clearing graffiti in town either.

just cleared 3 buildings and it didn't even show the counter as it usually does or add to my 22 i already have.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've noticed the same thing. I wonder if it's some kind of glitch and the FP will adjust itself later?
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    baddazoner wrote:
    Yep, it's widespread.

how long has it been happening? i cleared the FP prizes at the start of Easter so i haven't seen them in a while.

No it's recent something similar happened when level 39 came out but only the counter wasn't showing the FP being added even though you could collect

Last time that happened, the FP popped out of your taps or clean-ups, they just didn't register. This time, only money and XP appear on screen so it doesn't seem to acknowledge any FP.

Additionally the amount per visit is not accurate.
    It started with ten points per action, but after visiting only one neighbour went down to five.
    I didn't keep track of it then but it was down to two FP per action after visiting no more than 8 neighbours... :(
  • matt3234
    38 posts
    edited May 2014
    Same issue here thought it may have been my friends haven't updated but my son has and neither of us getting fp
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm gettin nothin.
  • bb002l4221
    19 posts
    edited May 2014
    Hi,

The same for me, I've tried the two friend's and didn't get any friendship points either
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.