• BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yay! Corn growers, unite!
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Mmmmm legitimate corn *drools*

Nope, I made a resolution ages ago. I ain't grown' if it ain't showin'.
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Growing Corn since last midnight... :)
  • cara252
    199 posts
    edited May 2014
    Growing corn since yesterday! And Dubya popped out today :) Finally, something exciting happening in SF!
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    cara252 wrote:
    Growing corn since yesterday! And Dubya popped out today :) Finally, something exciting happening in SF!

Congrats... :D :thumbup:
    I´ve got Whitney on Mothers Day... :-)
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've started growing corn too, and brandines pregnant aswell.
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited May 2014
    Hi Corn Growers!
    Question: No sooner did I get the corn planted when the Grow Perfection task came up on the task bar. Am I going to have to keep looking at that pointing yellow finger now for the next 3 months? Will it go away eventually if I don't tap on it? Thx
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited May 2014
    why bother with corn anymore? ever since they removed the stackable handshakes glitch seems pointless to grow it.. 90 days of moonshine would give so much more XP and money.
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I planted corn 4 days ago straight after easter....looks like lots of us are doing it:)
  • JRCS98
    49 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm deciding whether or not to plant them yet. I've been playing for a year and a half now, so I should have a go at it. I have about 75 days left until Brandine has her first child, so I don't know whether to start it when she has finished.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Planted mine and now patiently awaiting the inevitable crop quest.
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    What is the point of Corn? I can get the same amount of money by sending all my characters to 4 hr tasks 3 times.
    Is there something thats unlocked if you plant and wait the entire 3 months.
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited May 2014
    Hi Corn Growers!
    Question: No sooner did I get the corn planted when the Grow Perfection task came up on the task bar. Am I going to have to keep looking at that pointing yellow finger now for the next 3 months? Will it go away eventually if I don't tap on it? Thx
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ms_358 wrote:
    What is the point of Corn? I can get the same amount of money by sending all my characters to 4 hr tasks 3 times.
    Is there something thats unlocked if you plant and wait the entire 3 months.

Personally, I like not having to reset the farm every day. Also, some events auto-complete corn so, hey, free $$!
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi Corn Growers!
    It will never leave you. It's going to taunt you until completed.
  • ebarber
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Planted corn as well a few days ago and hoping that Brandine will be offered again for sale (hopefully at the yard sale!) I should have bought her but didn't realize that she was a limited until too late.
  • joniferous
    521 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I planted my corn so it would be ready on my birthday :)
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited May 2014
    Hi Corn Growers!
    It will never leave you. It's going to taunt you until completed.

AAAAAAaaAggGGHH!
  • cara252
    199 posts
    edited May 2014
    baddazoner wrote:
    why bother with corn anymore? ever since they removed the stackable handshakes glitch seems pointless to grow it.. 90 days of moonshine would give so much more XP and money.

So? I get money and XP all the time. It just builds up.
    Growing corn requires patience, which is more rare and, in my opinion, much more exciting!

Plus, what drumnman said!
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    cara252 wrote:
    baddazoner wrote:

So? I get money and XP all the time. It just builds up.
    Growing corn requires patience, which is more rare and, in my opinion, much more exciting!

Plus, what drumnman said!

The only problem why i dont do that is that i cant stand it if it after some time you get a task: grow this... grow that... and if your growing corn its 90 days in your notebook grow moonshine...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.