EA Forums - Banner

Nelson no longer raiding bird nests

Really disappointing. Characters don't have a lot of outside tasks, yet the best ones are quest related and removed... Might was well let us keep them... :cry:

Replies

• Snakeyees
    2331 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    will Nelson already has a 16 hour task if you have the Sunsphere so not sure if it would cause a problem having two 16 hour tasks seems like it would be doable.
  • terend2013
    60 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Kirk has a second 8 hr task when you get the Cracker Factory//Luanne and it's no problem. Matter of fact, it's great because it earns a premium rate for the otherwise non-premium character! I use it all the time even though it's an indoor task.

I don't know why they don't add or keep more outdoor tasks. The Family Guy game pretty much has nothing but visible tasks. But i do like that you hold your finger down to easily enter town edit mode. Something good they stole from FG.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Moe has two 3 hour jobs so having the same time duration for tasks is not an issue
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6303 posts Moderator
    edited May 2014
    terend2013 wrote:
    Kirk has a second 8 hr task when you get the Cracker Factory//Luanne and it's no problem. Matter of fact, it's great because it earns a premium rate for the otherwise non-premium character! I use it all the time even though it's an indoor task.

I don't know why they don't add or keep more outdoor tasks. The Family Guy game pretty much has nothing but visible tasks. But i do like that you hold your finger down to easily enter town edit mode. Something good they stole from FG.

Moe also has two 3hr tasks

Visit the Track & Sing at the Singing Sirloin
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    terend2013 wrote:
    But i do like that you hold your finger down to easily enter town edit mode. Something good they stole from FG.

This was in Tapped out first, FG stole it. It was disabled due to the finger dragging bunny zapper. It was in prior to Halloween (where it was also disabled for the Vacuum)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    terend2013 wrote:
    But i do like that you hold your finger down to easily enter town edit mode. Something good they stole from FG.

This was in Tapped out first, FG stole it. It was disabled due to the finger dragging bunny zapper. It was in prior to Halloween (where it was also disabled for the Vacuum)

+1! I learned that from a thread I created! :-D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.