EA Forums - Banner

Homers 1hr error Task?

Prev1
Holy moley, I have it too! It's kinda creepy, innit?

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    i love that task
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Maybe it's part of the quest, later on?
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, it might be for later. CBG did randomly show up during the Millhouse/Homer dialogue.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, it might be for later. CBG did randomly show up during the Millhouse/Homer dialogue.

Hah! That was great! "I wasn't calling you, I was paying out Milhouse". :lol:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

Well GamerGD3 posted the quest line

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10087262.page

It doesn't appear to be but I can try to find out what it is about
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    Not sure what it is can't find any information on it but maybe it's like with the stop til you drop task
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Well GamerGD3 posted the quest line

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10087262.page

It doesn't appear to be but I can try to find out what it is about

Thanks for the shoutout!

CBG had a quote within the storyline, but no actual quest. So perhaps it's for level 41 or perhaps a yard sale item (assuming we get it).
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    just now I noticed this. Homer has a 1hr task with the comic book guy in the simpsons house. The task is simply titled error. Anyone else have this or know what its for?

Is your CBG on a task or is he free? Cos my CGB is on a task at the moment so was wondering whether it was cos of that it doesnt work?

Then again it could be as other people have already said :oops:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Not sure what it is can't find any information on it but maybe it's like with the stop til you drop task

That's what I was thinking too! :-D
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

Haha I really enjoyed that bit!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6376 posts Moderator
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

I also loved..."Hey I know you, it's Glasses McBlueHair. Classic
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited May 2014
    Ratman did it and if you look really close in the window to the house you see them doing stuff.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited May 2014
    I noticed Kearney and 1 other (was it Dolph) had tasks that can't be used right now. Curious as to what they are.
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    just now I noticed this. Homer has a 1hr task with the comic book guy in the simpsons house. The task is simply titled error. Anyone else have this or know what its for?

That's weird. The Mk1 and MK11 also says error. Maybe they already did though.
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited May 2014
    Ratman completed the task and when they leave the house they are one joined character like a mutant.
  • LAgator77
    73 posts
    edited May 2014
    BTW-If you tap on the Frink-thetic Egg Generator Mk 1 it says *ERROR in the description space. I'm beginning to think this whole game is an ERROR.
  • HQmer
    81 posts
    edited May 2014
    LAgator77 wrote:
    BTW-If you tap on the Frink-thetic Egg Generator Mk 1 it says *ERROR in the description space. I'm beginning to think this whole game is an ERROR.

Dolph has an ERROR task too.
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited May 2014
    LAgator77 wrote:
    Ratman doesn't like your attitude. Chin up and carry on playing.
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    Ratman completed the task and when they leave the house they are one joined character like a mutant.

Well, I guess they warned us - the task gives an error!

Seriously though, wonder what the questline is?
  • HQmer
    81 posts
    edited May 2014
    Ratman5674 wrote:

Well, I guess they warned us - the task gives an error!

Seriously though, wonder what the questline is?

The Dolph one is leftover from the Ms. Hoover quest line when Kearney took a YouTube vid of her dancing and Dolph liked it 1,000 times.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.