EA Forums - Banner

Level 41 has hit.

Replies

• Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Bought 78 bloodmobiles and got 12 free donuts. That was almost 9 million in cost. Still have $10million left. Those vehicles gives a lot of XP. Will probably buy every 5 million collected so I can score more donuts later.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I logged in, and after crashing 4 times during the update download, I was finally able to get the level update. I had Dr. Hibberts storyline triggered and the new character. But after that a second storyline was ready to start and my game crashed again. I haven't been able to get in since then. I've tried uninstall/reinstall, and cleared the cache. I am really so frustrated with the game now, and its no longer fun when this happens. I truly regretting buying a boatload of donuts from Gil during the last sale and wish I could get a refund for my unused donuts. This game has gone downhill so bad in the past month and a half. It's really sad.
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I had trouble getting in after the update but it works fine now.

I love when u tap th bloodmobile, there is a blood splatter animation & noice. One of the best free decors out there.
  • sandzlong
    12 posts
    edited May 2014
    So annoying - error message saying the Origin network could not be reached at this time. Please try again later. Have been trying to log in for over 2 hours now. Have done the usual fixes unplugging uninstall/reinstall, but still can't get in. :-(
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Haven't been able to connect to the server yet but am really excited to get the new content! Hopefully I'll be able to visit friends now after this update too (sorry neighbours).
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited May 2014
    So, we get Dr.Hibberts wife and brother (or half brother or whatever). First off, didn't the last simpsons ep with bleeding gums Murphy include a reference to the fact that HE was Dr.Hibberts long lost brother?? They could have given us bleeding gums, a character we all know and that many of us would be glad to spend donuts for, instead of this lame character that no one even knows. (Plus they could've given us The Jazz Hole) then.

Personally, I wish the premium character on offer (or non premium, whatever) was Dr.Hibbert's daughter (as seen in the episode when Uncle. Moe's Family Feedbag opened, saying "Daddy, this place smells like tinkle!" ). Which reminds me where is that Texas Cheesecake Repository restaurant they mentioned? I'd love to see that. But back to the original point, there needs to be another little girl in this game!!

My Springfield has EIGHT boys (Bart, milhouse, dolph, Martin, Nelson, Ralph, Rod, Todd), and not a single other girl. (And I'm sorry but I refuse to pay 150 donuts for those stupid twins). Jessica Lovejoy would be okay, I guess, but I wish there was a potential friend for Lisa (Jessica was older than her, and not very nice). Dr.Hibbert's daughter would be great, or Allison, or Janey, or...that "cool" friend Lisa made at the beach...I'm sure there are others I'm not thinking of right now. And just for the record I would consider paying donuts for Allison or Janey or possibly Jessica or Dr.Hibbert's daughter, I just really dislike those twins.

As for the money for the building, I had almost two million yesterday morning, but then I spent ALL of it on stupid weather stations yesterday, obviously oblivious to the fact that we'd be getting a new level update so soon. I'm bummed because it's going to take about 5 days to get enough to build the jewelry store and the blood mobile, but ultimately I'm just happy there's something /worth/ saving for now.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited May 2014
    Soo,

I have no money for doughnuts until next month. Are these premium things sticking around?
    yes they're permanent

Thanks. I can stop worrying now. Dunno why I worry. :)
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    philX3X wrote:
    The bloodmobile gives out over 20k xp for the cost of 132k bucks, is that better than the weather station?

I read in another post it pays out very close to a weather station, but far fewer taps to level up. I already blew like 5 mil on them and leveled up four times. I'm never buying another weather station again!
    Weather station generates 0.1404XP per $, the Bloodmobile generates 0.1353 per $.
    Side by side comparison, you "lose" about 500XP if not doing the Weather Station (13,895 vs 13,395 for the same $ value), but you're having to buy & sell 14x as many to be equal with one Bloodmobile "buy & sell".

If you bought $5m of Bloodmobiles instead, you'd be 25,239XP worse off (but still get 676k+ XP). You'd also be buying/selling 51 items vs 702 Weather Stations!!

TLDR: Much easier & faster to buy/sell some Bloodmobiles, but you get slightly less.

Edit: That all excludes any bonus multipliers you have.
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited May 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Not like the main competing game where the purchase option stays logged in the task book.

Thats been fixed now
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I am quite surprised that level 41 came out so fast compared to the last couple of level updates we have been getting. I have Bernice Hibbert and the Vulgari Jewelry Store. I bought the unfinished shed that came with Chester Dupree for 150 donuts. I think to spend that many donuts for a character we have never seen before is not a good idea at all. I am happy that we got a new level update.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    wow, it's a pretty big update too... over 70+ MB

You suck at math.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Hopefully we get something BIG this week or next, like SQP or KL, somebody know more? :P :P
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    How long is the quest line only 9 parts ?
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    How long is the quest line only 9 parts ?

Yeah I think so. Finished it today and I'm pretty sure 9th part was the last.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Maybe we'll get new content this week hopefully
    Usually levels last 10 days or more
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    Maybe we'll get new content this week hopefully
    Usually levels last 10 days or more

Yeah, a lot more. :wink:
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Maybe I hope whacking day II is coming
    I read a thread that they have other plans for whacking day before Easter came out
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Yard sale coming this week, world cup event the week beginning 9th June.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Monorail, Monorail, Monorail, Monorail :XD: :XD:
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I really hope we get the Chili Cook off by next week (and maybe some Squidport expansion)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.