I'm talking about Normal Homer.
  • Blayshy
    36 posts
    edited May 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    Blayshy wrote:
    Snakeyees wrote:
    that's the quest for the homer grave, one you're game is probably buged

How can I be the one that's happening, then?

either your game is bugged or you never finished the quest line.

That task didn't exist during the questline.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited May 2014
    He's not lying i got it too with normal Homer. Pass out 2 hours. they must have decided to keep it after Homer's graves quests. im happy about it
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Only two hour task I have for Homer is to dine at the Truffle.

Me too.
    +1

No insults or anything. My Homer's Graves disappeared when that part was over.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    He's not lying i got it too with normal Homer. Pass out 2 hours. they must have decided to keep it after Homer's graves quests. im happy about it
    Except it's not on everyone's task list, so there's something up with that.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Me too.
    +1

They weren't even two hour tasks- they were 7 hour tasks. So what we have is a still of animation from the limited time episode tie-in that directly led to a 7 hour task that ended over six weeks ago.

Congratulations on the Photoshop skill, but you gotta work harder than that to pull one over on these fine posters.
  • stevetdda0201
    57 posts
    edited May 2014
    OP is right, just looked and I have this task as well. Maybe it's only showing on Android at the moment as I don't think IOS has had the 4.8.3 update yet.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    OP is right, just looked and I have this task as well. Maybe it's only showing on Android at the moment as I don't think IOS has had the 4.8.3 update yet.
    Nope, I think they both have, and I'm on android in any case. I haven't seen it in my game and I haven't seen much proof, so I'm not buying it.
  • stevetdda0201
    57 posts
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Nope, I think they both have, and I'm on android in any case. I haven't seen it in my game and I haven't seen much proof, so I'm not buying it.

Well if any of my neighbours pays a visit, he's passed out by the prison next to the ambulance. I can't be bothered to post a picture just to satiate the nay sayers!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I can't be bothered to post a picture just to satiate the nay sayers!
    Of course you can't.

Not that Homer crumpled on the ground means anything. That could be from months ago. But if anyone wants to post a shot of the task list with this new task that most of us don't have, that'd be nice.

(Oh, and check out how easy I find it to post what my Homer is up to right now.)
    FUwn8Pw.png?2
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Blayshy
    36 posts
    edited May 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Me too.
    +1

They weren't even two hour tasks- they were 7 hour tasks. So what we have is a still of animation from the limited time episode tie-in that directly led to a 7 hour task that ended over six weeks ago.

Congratulations on the Photoshop skill, but you gotta work harder than that to pull one over on these fine posters.

Photoshop skill? ...So, as long as you don't have it, you'll call me a fraud?
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't have it and im on Android and I have all the latest updates so I don't know what's going on, but you no need to sit there and bash each other it's just stupid task in a video game get over it.
  • Iluvdoughnuts
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    @snakeeyees fix your sig so i can click on it instead of copy and paste :)
  • moelleb
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    The OP was right.

Any of my neighbors can go to my town and see Homer passed out on the Squidport.

vedfNjy.jpg.ext

IuMY4By.png.ext

• rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Whenever anything unusual happens and is reported here there is a Four step process

1. Pics or it did not happen
    2. Photoshopped
    3. Your a hacker
    4. Everyone forgets all about it

Stage 3 is approaching so be prepared!! :mrgreen:
    Btw I am not saying any of this just telling you how the forum always reacts
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Whenever anything unusual happens and is reported here there is a Four step process

1. Pics or it did not happen
    2. Photoshopped
    3. Your a hacker
    4. Everyone forgets all about it

Stage 3 is approaching so be prepared!! :mrgreen:

Btw I am not saying any of this just telling you how the forum always reacts

At this point it's probably number 3 or his game is glitched. There's not too many possibilities when only one person has a task and no one else does.
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited May 2014
    moelleb wrote:
    The OP was right.

Any of my neighbors can go to my town and see Homer passed out on the Squidport.

vedfNjy.jpg.ext

IuMY4By.png.ext

This is my neighbor, and by golly, there's Homer passed out on his Squidport.
    I don't have the task, but jeez, people, with the number of glitches in this game, the skepticism seems a bit over the top.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I can understand the skepticism! Yes there have been many glitches in the game but nothing like this! A glitch where a completely unrelated task appears is hard to believe especially since the game is notorious for not having double tasks with the same time period unless it is related directly to a temporary task!

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I believe you guys! The task is clearly visible in his list (from the photo) and the animation is visible too! :-) I'm on android and don't have it but I believe the OP!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.