EA Forums - Banner

Homer's new 2hrs task?

Replies

• stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I believe you guys! The task is clearly visible in his list (from the photo) and the animation is visible too! :-) I'm on android and don't have it but I believe the OP!

I agree it looks like a glitch
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I just realised something, why isn't the money or donut count in the picture? My opinions are quickly changing from my last post! :-\
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I believe you guys! The task is clearly visible in his list (from the photo) and the animation is visible too! :-) I'm on android and don't have it but I believe the OP!
    yes those pics look real!

Maybe it is a new quest line coming out that got released by mistake to only a few!

I am keeping an open mind on this one!

• stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I just realised something, why isn't the money or donut count in the picture? My opinions are quickly changing from my last post! :-\

Hmmm I just noticed that.... :?
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I just realised something, why isn't the money or donut count in the picture? My opinions are quickly changing from my last :mrgreen: post! :-\
    they may have cropped them out for some reason

I suppose if they have 10 billion dollars and 900,000 donuts they would not want us to see it

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:

Possibly....
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited May 2014
    F6YyIDe.jpg

Here's backup for moelleb. Didn't think you'd mind, since you post from the same username...
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I can't check my game for a few hours see if I have the task. It would be cool to have Homer pass out all over Springfield.

OP,
    I'd be more than happy to check it out, add me if you want.
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited May 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    I just realised something, why isn't the money or donut count in the picture? My opinions are quickly changing from my last :mrgreen: post! :-\

I suppose if they have 10 billion dollars and 900,000 donuts they would not want us to see it

^^ this for sure. They're all getting wise that they were advertising their games were hacked :twisted:
  • moelleb
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Thanks ultimatechick, but some people are clearly on a witch hunt. :roll:

Many people post pictures without putting up there totals because its not relevant to the post. The question was whether or not Homer had a new 2 hour job. My pics clearly indicate that he does; whether or not you believe that to be a hack or not is up to you. I can care less. I just thought to do the nice thing and show people that the OP wasn't making things up, but this is getting old fast and I'm over it.

Back to lurking I'll go. :)
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't know if it is a hack but like I said earlier the only time in the games history that a character had 2 tasks that were for the same time frame was during events and after the event was over the double task would go away!
    Those pics are showing 2 2hour tasks at the same time.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    moelleb wrote:
    Thanks ultimatechick, but some people are clearly on a witch hunt. :roll:

Many people post pictures without putting up there totals because its not relevant to the post. The question was whether or not Homer had a new 2 hour job. My pics clearly indicate that he does; whether or not you believe that to be a hack or not is up to you. I can care less. I just thought to do the nice thing and show people that the OP wasn't making things up, but this is getting old fast and I'm over it.

Back to lurking I'll go. :)

Ah, I see! :-D
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:

Haha! :-D
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Yes there is a 2 hr pass out task for Homer
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited May 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    I don't know if it is a hack but like I said earlier the only time in the games history that a character had 2 tasks that were for the same time frame was during events and after the event was over the double task would go away!

Kirk has 2 8-hour tasks. Just sayin'.

That said, I think this is a glitch and not a permanent thing, given that the vast majority of people don't have it.
  • stevetdda0201
    57 posts
    edited May 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:

Kirk has 2 8-hour tasks. Just sayin'.

That said, I think this is a glitch and not a permanent thing, given that the vast majority of people don't have it.

And Moe has 2 3-hour tasks.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    what are you playing on? Also where are you in the quest line?

Maybe it is something coming up!
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    ACE19711 wrote:
    what are you playing on? Also where are you in the quest line?

Maybe it is something coming up!

I use apple devices I just checked in the Homer jobs and there it is
    Pass out for 2 hrs
    Ive done the tie in weeks ago
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Let's see, you want to know why people are skeptical?

You come here with a claim that nobody else can verify, for a task that nobody else has, without any proof that it exists, that isn't listed on any of the TSTO websites as existing. When finally giving photographic evidence animation for a quest that expired six weeks ago and are shocked that people aren't buying it?

If you are going to make a claim then back it up immediately. Don't just complain about having to do it and whine that people are being mean- you should have done it right away then people would be more likely to believe the claim. This is the internet, you can't make an outrageous claim that only you yourself can see without proof. If you can't handle that then I am sorry your feelings are easily hurt.
  • redwagonner
    91 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    There is a two hour task for homer to "pass out". I took this image of the task list right now. See next post for more please.

YFk47ru.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.