EA Forums - Banner

Best Premium Character?

Prev1
juliet603
17879 posts Member
juliet603 wrote:
I finally have enough donuts to buy my first premium character with a building, and have no idea which one to get!

I love hank Scorpio but the volcano is a bit of an odd one to place, and I definitely want someone with good outdoor tasks - but other than that I'm stuck!

Who is your favourite character / building combo and why? I don't mind how many donuts they cost cos I'll probably make this my most expensive buy, as I doubt I'll collect this many donuts again for a while. :D

I don't own him but I'm really itching for Jasper, comes with the community centre which isnt the most attractive building but apparently has some cool outdoor tasks. I only own Bumblebeeman as a premium and am quite happy with him he was 60 donuts and well worth it!

Hank Scorpio is a BAUSS and I love that episode so if you were looking at that I might just go with it!!

Replies

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I agree, the volcano doesn't look great! :-\
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Duffman! Im a huge Duffman fan! Nice building, nice (voiced) character with lots of funny outdoor tasks! :D
  • erchin8
    265 posts
    edited May 2014
    My vote is for Barney! Three of his tasks are outdoors and I love the way the Bowlarama lights up when he, Ned, or Homer are there. One of my favorite building animations.

I like the way Duff Brewery looks, but I'm so over the gyrating hips.
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited May 2014
    Duffman! Im a huge Duffman fan! Nice building, nice (voiced) character with lots of funny outdoor tasks! :D

+1 :)
  • thirdeye69
    268 posts
    edited May 2014
    Otto because he loves to get blotto.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem.
  • bncagney
    131 posts
    edited May 2014
    Duffman no question. He has great outdoor tasks (and an additional one if you have the baseball statium he has a two hour flying task). Second place might be Fink.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I think for best value it it the Cracker factory. Premium building, premium charater (with some nice outside tasks, love the megaball), Kirk get an additional premium 8 hr task and you can do the quest to build the pita fleet trucks.

Nice value for 150 domuts.

Duffman is my second choice, I always forget to do his flying task
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Know it isn't an option at the moment but overall I gotta say Abraham Lincoln has been my favorite premium character especially for his quest dialogue.
  • Parkin76
    112 posts
    edited May 2014
    Barney's Bowlerama is my #1 to have and then Duff Brewery.

Which of these would be best? Lugasi's Gym, The Unfinished Shed with Hibbert's half brother, Krustylu Studios, Speakeasy Motel, Sprkngfield Coli, Asia De Cuba, Lotto & Liquor, or Stu's Disco? Don't have any of those.
  • guitarman627
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    My favorite is Otto, nice small building/bus and it goes well with the school. I love his outdoor task especially him playing the guitar. He jams all day everyday in my town.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    "Best" is so difficult to really say.

Cracker factory is a great value, but IMO it's a horrible building. Just a big, boring cube.
    Otto is really fun, and reasonably priced. I have him and don't regret it a bit.
    Frink is good, building is great, but no questline. But I have him and don't regret it.
    Jasper is a good character and the community center is a nice building, but no one uses it.
    Barney comes with a great building that a lot of characters can use, but he's the most expensive character in the game.
    Duffman has a lot of outdoor tasks, but most of them are the same task in front of different buildings. The brewery looks good, but takes up a lot of space, and it's also an expensive combo.
    Disco Stu comes with a nice building of a nice size (that boosts consumerism, if my current info is correct) and I've seen some good outdoor tasks in neighboring towns. Also an expensive combo.

That's just off the top of my head. Were you wondering about anything in particular? I've done a lot of research on premiums so I don't waste donuts. (I don't have a lot of donuts to spare.)
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    It's so hard to choose. I'd recommend Barney, above all of the rest. Frink, Otto and Luanne are all great choices too. Hank and Duffman are worthwile, just a little less cool than the rest IMO.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I vote for t he crazy cat lady! She's awesome and also comes with a building.
    I think shes much better than hank scorpio :-)
  • mgarbis00
    61 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I actually really like the outdoor stage,can't remember if it comes with a character but so many characters can perform there. The only problem is if you don't have Barney the b-sharps can't perform!
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I think Frink is an awesome first character/building combo. He has some pretty interesting outdoor tasks, and he's a must have for any Springfield :D

Though in all fairness there are many other really cool characters to be bought as well. Otto is pretty awesome, sideshow Mel, and of course crazy cat lady. There are too many good choices to choose from.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Wow I'm no closer to choosing lol! If I bought stuff all the time it wouldn't matter because I know I'd get them all at some point, but because this will probably be it for a while I wanted to choose carefully...

Aghh too many decisions!!! :lol:

• deelaurean
    37 posts
    edited May 2014
    imagejpg1_zpsdbaece00.jpg[/URL]

Too many choices :wink:
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    The cracker factory and Louann.

Triggers a huge quest line involving all the Van Houten's, then others for Fleet a Pita, and she has really cool independent tasks.

With the Amazon donut deal I bought cracker factory, community centre and Crazy Cat Lady, the first is outstanding IMO.

The others are cool but there just isn't so much to do with them.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    I finally have enough donuts to buy my first premium character with a building, and have no idea which one to get!

I love hank Scorpio but the volcano is a bit of an odd one to place, and I definitely want someone with good outdoor tasks - but other than that I'm stuck!

Who is your favourite character / building combo and why? I don't mind how many donuts they cost cos I'll probably make this my most expensive buy, as I doubt I'll collect this many donuts again for a while. :D

Being a completionist I have ALL premium characters. I have posted several pics to prove it. I suggest you buy 2 boat loads of donuts and then buy all. If you want EA to keep producing such a high quality product and host this accompanying forum then you must feed them cash. I know that all the completionists would agree. Sadly you are likely not to have the Mapple store or Cool Brown House unless you are a Day 1 player like my self.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.