EA Forums - Banner

Humor in you Springfield that only you may get ...

Replies

• nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    nsusaint wrote:
    reidenlake_zps092eb50c.jpg

Reiden Lake

Very nice. I know where the real Reiden Lake is, shhhhh don't tell but it's not in NY but disguised from Rice Lake, Vancouver area. Remember it's a secret. :wink:
    Seriously though this is a very nice screenshot!
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I had to google Reiden Lake to see what joke I was missing.

Turns out, there's a reason I didn't know. I only watched one episode of Fringe just to see "Eric the Actor" from the Howard Stern Show, and even with that I only watched about 10 minutes.
  • nsusaint
    91 posts
    edited December 2012
    atleast one person got it, makes me happy.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    nsusaint wrote:

I'm a huge Fringe fan :) lots of Fringe events in my Springfield leading up to the apocalypse. I'm starting to see teleportation and my critters walking through solid objects... I figure my black hole is the portal to the other universe.
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Only thing I have going now is the black hole at the church entrance. :wink:
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    pzarks wrote:
    Hi everybody!
    I have been playing since September(?) and creeping around the forum since October. I have finally worked up the nerve to make my first post!
    I'm in the process of making my penitentiary look more like an exclusive country club with barbed wire fencing, volleyball court, patio seating, etc. I placed the black hole at the entrance to keep out the "undesirables" and plan on surrounding the whole thing with a dense forest. Something about this makes me giggle everytime!!!

P.S. I would like to thank you all for your great tips and hints... I would never have made it this far without them!!! Cheers!

Welcome, pzarks. I too am from the city that inspired "Keep Springfield weird."
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    My Volleyball court is right next to the Retirement Castle. There are lawn chair for spectators. The ladies of SRC love them some Kent Brockman!
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    nsusaint wrote:

I'm a huge Fringe fan :) lots of Fringe events in my Springfield leading up to the apocalypse. I'm starting to see teleportation and my critters walking through solid objects... I figure my black hole is the portal to the other universe.

Same here! This morning Burns was walking around backwards. :shock:
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited December 2012
    A lot of this is going on in my town as well. Lovejoy moonwalks, Snake even went sideways yesterday. The apocypse is near.....
  • beto213
    20 posts
    edited December 2012
    Hi fellow springnerds!

Love the ideas here and the creativity.

As for my town, I have tried to be very methodical as I create my work in progress. First of all I have a huge hedge "f-word" near the school as if bart did the landscaping. My powerplant has a waste yard and i put blinoy behind some trees so it hides the strings and looks like a huge nuclear fish came to life and is sneaking around the plant.

I tried to blend the springfield mountain sign with hank scorpios base and thr made forest around the base and tried to blend cletus farm and the back of santas village with trees. The trees around cletus are also filled with trash and a junk car.

I created a gated community of white houses and by the entrance i placed a krusty burger and so when moleman works security it also looks like he is doubling as guard for the gated community

Ive also taken some of the ideas from here such as willie rakin the burning bush

I have about 12 friend slots left if u have a cool town add me

Beto213
  • Asy370Z
    94 posts
    edited December 2012
    ISzVI.jpg?1
    Finally...thank you evil talking krusty doll...
    pompommini wrote:
    SVT looks like he knows somthing about this...

Krusty Doll: There can only be ONE walking decoration that you can't get a rid of...
    Burns Monster: That shall be me!
    Krusty Doll: So why do people only complain about you?
    Burns Monster: At least I was an optional purchase!
    Krusty Doll: THEN WHY DOES EVERYONE REGRET BUYING YOU!!!

*Krusty Doll stabs Burns monster*

Squeaky voiced teen: I hope this won't get me fired!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • pompommini
    77 posts
    edited December 2012
    Asy370Z wrote:

• elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Asy370Z wrote:
    pompommini wrote:
    I believe you are right. SVT looks decidedly uncomfortable in his role as look-out. Great capture, Asy370Z!
  • Asy370Z
    94 posts
    edited December 2012
    elsie_d wrote:
    Asy370Z wrote:
    pompommini wrote:
    I believe you are right. SVT looks decidedly uncomfortable in his role as look-out. Great capture, Asy370Z!

^_^ thanks!
  • pompommini
    77 posts
    edited December 2012
    elsie_d wrote:
    Asy370Z wrote:
    pompommini wrote:

Krusty Doll: There can only be ONE walking decoration that you can't get a rid of...
    Burns Monster: That shall be me!
    Krusty Doll: So why do people only complain about you?
    Burns Monster: At least I was an optional purchase!
    Krusty Doll: THEN WHY DOES EVERYONE REGRET BUYING YOU!!!

*Krusty Doll stabs Burns monster*

Squeaky voiced teen: I hope this won't get me fired!
  • Glock23D
    142 posts
    edited December 2012
    elsie_d wrote:
    Asy370Z wrote:
    pompommini wrote:

I know this is very stupid but what is SVT?
  • pompommini
    77 posts
    edited December 2012
    Squeaky Voiced Teen :P
  • Asy370Z
    94 posts
    edited December 2012
    Haha
    Ill edit it into the original post
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    If anyone has ever seen the show "The State" on MTV from mid 90's, you'll probably get this reference with cones at my prison. It was a skit-comedy show, and is now on DVD. However, they couldn't get the rights to the music they originally used when aired on MTV, so all the cool music is now replaced with MUZAC so it's not nearly as funny. It was so funny that no one has bothered to upload the video...lol...

4FA22F43-F84A-4BC5-B03F-28AB9547D0A6-1010-000002F7E84C7FB1.jpg
  • pompommini
    77 posts
    edited December 2012
    If anyone has ever seen the show "The State" on MTV from mid 90's, you'll probably get this reference with cones at my prison. It was a skit-comedy show, and is now on DVD. However, they couldn't get the rights to the music they originally used when aired on MTV, so all the cool music is now replaced with MUZAC so it's not nearly as funny. It was so funny that no one has bothered to upload the video...lol...

4FA22F43-F84A-4BC5-B03F-28AB9547D0A6-1010-000002F7E84C7FB1.jpg

I know it's not related to the post, but I like the design for the fence :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.