EA Forums - Banner

sooo, apparently you dont need to collect every money bag when visiting neighbors??

2Next

Replies

• bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I always take a screen shot of my donuts, so I can have them as proof later, and keep track of how many I have actually received for free. Lots of screen shots are the best way to settle any dispute you may have with EA.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    I tap 3 buildings and then I tap the arrow to go to the next town. I do it all as quickly as possible. When I get back to my town, I check to see if I've gotten any donuts from the visits.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    beware: if you have tapped the clean up/spray icon WAIT for it to complete the action or it won't count!
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • loner_chick
    32 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Does this work with friend points or when there are special events (eggs)? I hope so because visiting people just got less tedious.
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    OMG....I didnt know this. I've been tapping everything and waiting for the confirmation box in every friends town...this will save sooo much time. THANKYOU
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:
    I don't even pick up donuts when I see them drop, just keep moving to the next town.
    You're braver than me. I'm not willing to risk a crash losing me a donut, I always tap 'em.

Hahahaah, me to :P

All the rest is TAP TAP TAP and move on, PS: also count for KL :wink:
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Hmmm... gonna have to try this tomorrow.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Does this work with friend points or when there are special events (eggs)? I hope so because visiting people just got less tedious.
    yes

the counter on them doesnt update immediatly but once u come back to town u'll see it
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • lizlemon26
    36 posts
    edited May 2014
    I was always afraid to lose the XP - so glad that's not the case! Thank you so much for this time saver!!!
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    Hmmm... gonna have to try this tomorrow.

yep, it works. just tap 3 and go on to the next neighbor. (i even went back to my town a few times through my visit to neighbors just to confirm.)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:
    I don't even pick up donuts when I see them drop, just keep moving to the next town. That being said, with 100 neighbors, it still takes me 30 minutes!

Tap faster! Takes me under ten minutes.
    100 neighbors in 10 minutes is mathematically improbable. That would mean 10 neighbors (or more) per minute, which would mean 6 seconds per neighbor, including load times.
    I timed it just now, and all of my neighbors took at least 3 seconds to load up, with a top time of 12 seconds. The load times alone are going to eat 5 or 6 minutes. That's not accounting for the fact that there will be times when one must search for something tappable and will have to spend more than 3 seconds in a town. So even if you "tap faster," it would be nearly impossible to visit 100 neighbors in "less than ten minutes."
  • smillergator
    29 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I am one of those people who never knew you could just-n-go so thanks for the info.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.