EA Forums - Banner

Playing everyday?

Nope, youre not the only one! Everyday payer here! :thumbup:

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    This is the only game which is on mobile device or tablet that I actually play every day (actually loads of times during the day).

Normally games on my phone keep me entertained for a few minutes, hours or even a day at a stretch; then I am bored. Excluding the jelly splash and candy crush fazes.

Is this just me? :D

Same here!

Ps accepted your friend request today :D I'm having to delete some non playing users :evil:
  • oikledavid783
    76 posts
    edited May 2014
    Nope. Not just you. I'm on it when I wake up, I'm on it before I go to bed, and multiple more times in between. I get over excited with each update. Completed level 41 (Bernice and Chester) so now just focusing on Krustyland.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    High-five everybody!

Sometimes I just tap to hear the sound bites and one-liners.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    This is the only mobile game i play everyday without fail, plus this is the longest game i have played on my phone over 2years now :shock: The money that has been spent i do not want to think about :lol:

The only other game i tend to play near on everyday is 8 Ball Pool which is a wicked pool game :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I play everyday since I started playing. Never missed a 5 day mystery box until a couple weeks ago when I was locked out of my game. It's kinda sad when you really start to think about it.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited May 2014
    I play every day. Oh wait, actually I can't play since two thursdays ago.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I play everyday since I started playing. Never missed a 5 day mystery box until a couple weeks ago when I was locked out of my game. It's kinda sad when you really start to think about it.

Least it was only a Mystery box and wasnt some in game content that would be horrible :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    There is a poll with that question you might be surprise how many people are hook on the game :D õ
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Nope, you're like me! :-D
  • shell1359
    9 posts
    edited May 2014
    Im hooked, played for over a year and I'm still going strong! Wish I could say the same for my friends though, out of 100 I reckon only about 30 still play. Think it's time for a clear out
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited May 2014
    used to not anymore i just can't be bothered playing everyday anymore

besides i got nothing else to build or work towards and have plenty of cash.
  • Annie_19831983
    79 posts
    edited May 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:

Oh! Are you still locked out of the game??
  • ladycatlow
    1010 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I try to play everyday, obviously sometimes real life is more important but otherwise I like to have a good hour with my Springfield when everyone is in bed and I can concentrate.
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Everyday player here. I like to play in the morning before work. It's a fun, relaxing way to wake up. :)
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Been playing nearly daily for over two years now. I've missed a day or two here and there, but I always come back.

Part of it is a love of the game, The Simpsons and how much money I've put into it. If I put 5$ into buying the app and playing, I might have wandered off by now.. But, after spending enough on this to buy a new tablet with, I'll get my money's worth!

But, generally reliable game play, somewhat regular game play innovation and updates, no restrictions on how long or short I play without having to worry about saving, lives Ect. Plus if I really get bored, a tow overhaul is always fun!
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    every day. and the only game I play.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited May 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:

Oh! Are you still locked out of the game??

Yes :(

p.s. cdepast check your inbox!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.