EA Forums - Banner

Visiting Friends - Time Restrictions

2Next

Replies

• loner_chick
    32 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I wish they would change the rest time. Right now my timer ends around 9:45 pm. I might make it tonight but will eventually miss a day. Something between 21-23 would be good for me.
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I agree as well. I hate missing a day when I have to tap at nite I'll miss the next day and then start over in the morning the following day
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    This has been brought up so many times before and I'm glad it's been brought up again cos we need EA to see this!

Agreed. If several different people independently come up with a great idea than I think it's something that should definitely be implicated.

I think you mean, implemented.
  • claytonron203
    61 posts
    edited May 2014
    EA HEAR US ROAR!!!!
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    EA HEAR US ROAR!!!!

Pardon? ;)
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited May 2014
    I agree that it should either reset at a certain specific time each day, or that it should be a 20-22 hour reset. I am a nanny for toddlers, the only time I have to visit friends is when they nap in the afternoon. I try to time it to be the same every day, but yesterday they took a late nap and today was an early nap so I've missed the window for visiting friends on my "break."
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    prixton1 wrote:
    I agree that it should either reset at a certain specific time each day, or that it should be a 20-22 hour reset. I am a nanny for toddlers, the only time I have to visit friends is when they nap in the afternoon. I try to time it to be the same every day, but yesterday they took a late nap and today was an early nap so I've missed the window for visiting friends on my "break."

You take care of toddlers? Yikes and egad. (Trust me. Whatever they're paying you, it isn't enough.)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited May 2014
    prixton1 wrote:

You take care of toddlers? Yikes and egad. (Trust me. Whatever they're paying you, it isn't enough.)

Haha I agree, it's barely enough to cover rent and student loan payments (in hindsight, getting a bachelors degree wasn't worth it :p) in any case they're pretty sweet and mostly we just play all day so it's not so bad ;)
  • Surfcitygal
    1272 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I brought this up a while ago but I completely agree. It should reset after 23 hours or 20 hours like Family Guy.
    Yes!
  • claytonron203
    61 posts
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    EA HEAR US ROAR!!!!

Pardon? ;)

No your not.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.