EA Forums - Banner

Name that glitch

rolybert7
2776 posts Member
The infinite goo glitch from Halloween 2013! A person would be possessed by a ghost and it would never be undone no matter how many times you tapped, leading to an ungodly amount of goo!

Replies

• ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I name the glitch from the first x-mas update in 2012 bull****
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    The friends glitch that made many of us multi millionaires!!
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:

That's the first major beneficial glitch that I can think of. I remember thinking it was just an incentive to get you to visit your friends, not a glitch.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:

That's the first major beneficial glitch that I can think of. I remember thinking it was just an incentive to get you to visit your friends, not a glitch.
    it was fun playing beat the clock with it! Hoping to keep it going before a crash and having to start over! I would go into airplane wifi mode to avoid incoming calls that would cause a reset!

It was fun but also very heartbreaking at the same time!

I forget what the record was! I think it was like 10,000 per tap!

I never got that high cause I would chicken out at 1000!
  • HQmer
    81 posts
    edited May 2014
    Most noteworthy one that comes to mind is when the quik e mart scratchers first came out there was a glitch with the dog track. If you had 2 or fewer donuts you could start a race, then quickly open a scratcher and leave it open there. When the dog race was over it would deduct 3 donuts and you would end up with -1, -2, or -3 donuts. Once in negative donuts you had a free pass to spend all the donuts you wanted and it would just put you farther and farther into the negatives. Then once you re-synced your town it would reset your donut total to 0. On top of that you could open Buddhas until you won 150 donuts and then re-sync and it would set your donut total at 150.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    HQmer wrote:
    Most noteworthy one that comes to mind is when the quik e mart scratchers first came out there was a glitch with the dog track. If you had 2 or fewer donuts you could start a race, then quickly open a scratcher and leave it open there. When the dog race was over it would deduct 3 donuts and you would end up with -1, -2, or -3 donuts. Once in negative donuts you had a free pass to spend all the donuts you wanted and it would just put you farther and farther into the negatives. Then once you re-synced your town it would reset your donut total to 0. On top of that you could open Buddhas until you won 150 donuts and then re-sync and it would set your donut total at 150.
    yep I also remember the crap storm all these glitches produced! The mods should be glad they came on board after these! Accusations of cheating flooded the forum every time a new glitch that gave you an advantage came out! Those few that complained about handshake stacking were nothing compared to this!
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I name the glitch where after the bonus level up, the donut slot thing kept on going and you could get 3 donuts repeatedly. My friend got over 100 donuts with this exploit.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    crosby357 wrote:
    I name the glitch where after the bonus level up, the donut slot thing kept on going and you could get 3 donuts repeatedly. My friend got over 100 donuts with this exploit.
    i may be mistaken but I thought that occurred after breaking harpies.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.