EA Forums - Banner

what was your best Homer-Budda Prize?

I got Frink's Lab. I haven't bought one since as it can only go downhill from here!

Replies

• lil_deezy88
    44 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    so Lucky!!! bet u was runnin around in excitement lol
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited June 2014
    I've never opened one. I've opened what feels like a million mystery boxes (been playing daily for ten months), and I think you can win a Homer Buddha in the MB, but sadly I have never won one. And I've heard too many horror stories of fences and dumpsters, etc to spend donuts on one.

Congrats to those who won awesome prizes with it though! To the risk takers go the spoils ;)
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I got the bench with attached towel from the one I bought

I did get one from a Mystery box and eventually ended up with Hans Moleman
  • mikepellerin60
    492 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I got the Squeaky Voice Teen. I once won a Mystery box in a Mystery box. I thought that was a pretty funny turn.
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • BlakeC02309
    96 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I once won a Mystery box in a Mystery box. I thought that was a pretty funny turn.

That happened to me once too with the Mystery box wrapped in another Mystery box! Haha Then I think I got the good ol' Fencing or a Newspaper Dispenser.. WHOOPIE! HAHA .. All I got the ONE time I tried my luck on the Homer-Budda was the Burning Bush, which I already had 2 prior to this just from clearing land! Too funny sometimes!!
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited June 2014
    Hans moleman though I also count this as a mystery box prize as I got the homer Buddha from a mystery box
    My mystery box inside a mystery box had a mystery box with 250 cash :(
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    Frink lab
  • Emlashed
    18 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    A while back, I got a Homer Buddha from my weekly Mystery box. Imagine my delight! I opened it and got... another Mystery box. Which gave me a parking lot. So many feelings, none of them good.
  • amyfurg
    92 posts
    edited June 2014
    Emlashed wrote:
    A while back, I got a Homer Buddha from my weekly Mystery box. Imagine my delight! I opened it and got... another Mystery box. Which gave me a parking lot. So many feelings, none of them good.

Hahaha! The exact same thing happened to me, only I ended up with a bench! :?
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    Frink's. and i've gotten the 150 donuts a couple times too. I've bought probably 100 or so buddhas.
  • ThunderRam
    60 posts
    edited June 2014
    Green dumpster. Never buying one again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.