EA Forums - Banner

Help please... cameras and spies

Ratman thinks your neighbours need to finish homers quest to start the camera thing. Ratman thinks the cameras are the eyes on buildings.

Replies

• teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    To have cameras to tap, your neighbor needs to have built the lodge and also sent Homer on his 4 hour "Be the Chosen One" task. We're right around 20 hours since the release of the update, so I bet a lot of players have had their Lodge finish this morning and are now on the 4 hour task, so the cameras should be appearing very soon!
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    To have cameras to tap, your neighbor needs to have built the lodge and also sent Homer on his 4 hour "Be the Chosen One" task. We're right around 20 hours since the release of the update, so I bet a lot of players have had their Lodge finish this morning and are now on the 4 hour task, so the cameras should be appearing very soon!

unlike some players that have to rush rush rush rush and spend donuts. then they sit there for weeks and weeks and weeks and say I have nothing to do, im bored with the game, I'm gradually taking my time I just finished building this morning, Homer just got on this task and in 4 hours will do the next task.
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the replies guys, big help :)
    Snakeyees wrote:
    teo47 wrote:

unlike some players that have to rush rush rush rush and spend donuts. then they sit there for weeks and weeks and weeks and say I have nothing to do, im bored with the game, I'm gradually taking my time I just finished building this morning, Homer just got on this task and in 4 hours will do the next task.

That explains why I couldnt tap yours then m8 lol I will be back later tho :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.