EA Forums - Banner

Hibberts robes Vs Frinks

I think because Frink is already premium (He does come with a story)

I'm not forking 60 donuts for a skin though so I can't tell you what's special with Hibbert

Replies

• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Hibbo gives more value for money
  • LPNintendoITA
    11470 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    yea it's probably cause frinks already is premium
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Charging more for Frink would be kind of pointless. I got both skins being the completest I am.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Because everyone has Hibbert but not everyone has Frink, it makes sense if EA wanna make $$!
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Because everyone has Hibbert but not everyone has Frink, it makes sense if EA wanna make $$!
    Or EA are being nice because you have already spend donuts to get Frink it should not cost 60 more to get a skin for him.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I just wished the characters have new expressions like Stonecutter Homer with the outfit! "Who rigs every Oscar night?" Is stuck in my head! :lol:
  • Daniel91898
    35 posts
    edited June 2014
    I was actually surprised hibbert's was only sixty when the last premium stand alone skin I recall was the batman burns one for 90 donuts :D
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I was actually surprised hibbert's was only sixty when the last premium stand alone skin I recall was the batman burns one for 90 donuts :D

But Fruit Batman's outfit is exclusive to him though. We have many characters in the Stonecutter outfit.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Or EA are being nice because you have already spend donuts to get Frink it should not cost 60 more to get a skin for him.

Plus that of course!
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Are they true skins, like offering alternative tasks? Or are they just outfits for duration of the event?
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited June 2014
    It's obviously fabric costs. frink is probably an XS and Hibbert is an XL
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    xamovo wrote:
    Are they true skins, like offering alternative tasks? Or are they just outfits for duration of the event?
    They're true skins. And Hibbert's stonecutter tasks pay out like a premium character, which is probably why it costs more. That or it's because Hibbert ranks much higher in the organization than frink.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    xamovo wrote:

They have tasks.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    xamovo wrote:
    They're true skins. And Hibbert's stonecutter tasks pay out like a premium character, which is probably why it costs more. That or it's because Hibbert ranks much higher in the organization than frink.
    Also because Frink had one task quest, don't know if hibbert does
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!