EA Forums - Banner

Absolutely fantastic event

mcorway wrote:
EA - This is what we want. It's fun and it makes me want to play the game more and not to mention it's based off an actual storyline from the show, and has so many prizes that people would actually want and can actually achieve this time.

Please, never bring back the wheel concept and stick to events like this. This event brings back how I felt when I played the first Christmas event. It's not frustrating, or annoying. It's fun. Thank you.

:thumbup: I'm already thinking about other story lines they could use! Lol

Replies

• tkprae
    248 posts
    edited June 2014
    I love it. I'm holding out for little additions to the game like they did with the census. It's definitely a positive step.

- decoration categories
    - selection of area for storage or movement
    - friendlier neighbor screen; more names per screen
    - stop resetting neighbor list to the top when you want to check how long neighbors have last played
    - more land!! (Lol, a big addition that would be)

I also really miss community prizes!! Everyone getting the same items by working together :)

Edit: hope that didn't come off needy. I'm pleased with that event. I'm not feeling that sense of urgency and the buildings look great.
  • monkeyhandsL
    47 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Still waiting for my Stonecutter Lodge to finish building, haven't even scratched the surface of the update yet! Can't wait, especially due to all the positive feedback it's gotten, and hopefully it will bring back some of those who stopped playing due to the Easter update etc.
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The event is really fun. Love the puzzles. And a lot of the dialogue is laugh-out-loud funny. Thanks, EA!
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    This will be one of those events that, if you didn't get to play it, you'll spend the rest of your time on TSTO asking for EA to bring it back. :lol:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    stevieort wrote:
    The event is really fun. Love the puzzles. And a lot of the dialogue is laugh-out-loud funny. Thanks, EA!

Yep, totally agreed! They did an awesome job! :thumbup:
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    madfish86 wrote:
    This will be one of those events that, if you didn't get to play it, you'll spend the rest of your time on TSTO asking for EA to bring it back. :lol:

Oh he'll yes.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited June 2014
    I agree. This is a super fun and content enriched event. I'm happy they finally introduced the Stonecutters as an event rather than just a new level. Just as I thought all my interest was waning, they couldn't have released this a moment too soon. However, I wanted to boycott purchasing anymore donuts until they added more land plots, but man, I just couldnt resist any longer with this update. AND THEY STILLLLL DIDN'T ADD ONE NEW PLOT OF LAND. :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Emlashed
    18 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Agreed! This event has been really fun thus far, I'm really excited to play and collect all the prizes. The parchment puzzles might be my favorite part.
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    This more than makes up for the Easter debacle!!!!!!!

LOVE THIS EVENT!!!!!!!!!!
    Quick question what happens after you hit 35000 Emblems? Can you save foe donuts like Halloween 2013 or something like that.
    I'm already at 2000 Emblems and want an incentive to keep collecting emblems after I hit the 35000 mark somewhere probably in the last couple of days of June.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.