EA Forums - Banner

Number 1's tasks - list of possibilities, characters and length

Prev1
bonsol17
263 posts Member
Mine is to send a criminal to study the bible.

Also two hours.

Fat Tony, Legs, Louie, Herman, Snake, and Quimby all had the option.

Replies

• dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    Not sure where i go from here, i've done the 4 sets of tasks, and both puzzles (Lisa and Apu), now have to wait until tomorrow i think for more bits to the event.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Send a brainiac to pick up a mystery parcel.

Martin, Lisa.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I had the squishee one just then, basically any child.

How long do you get to complete the 4 tasks each day, I only just started mine but had 6 hours to do it, I thought you got 12?
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    4 tasks, 1st was 1h, 2th was 1h, 3th was 2h and i have 3h40 left i hope the 4th task is not 4 hours :?:
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited June 2014

Martin, Lisa.

Was that 2 hours as well, er, can I call you Beef? :-)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm currently doing a task that is 2hrs long but isn't mentioned in this thread... So far! :-D
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    There's a chart on tsto topix of all the members of all the groups. For ME, I thought it kinda took the fun out of it a little bit. I know that is TOTALLY my opinion, but if someone wants to see it they have it there.

What I've been doing is leave my whole town untasked, pick a person I EXPECT to fit that task and scroll through their list to find it (sometimes it takes a few tries.). After I assign them, I tap through the old character finder and as each character pops up that task shows up at the top of their screen if they're eligible.

I explained that awkwardly. Hope you can make sense out of it.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • 88KEYS62
    200 posts Member
    edited June 2014

How long do you get to complete the 4 tasks each day, I only just started mine but had 6 hours to do it, I thought you got 12?

You have 24 hours to complete the 4 tasks but the task clock ends and then starts at midnight local time. So far the quests only take 7 hours total so plenty of time to do them.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited June 2014

I assumed it was 12 since there were 12 hours left in the day when I started.

But the real answer is 24 hours. It starts a midnight (local time) and ends at midnight (local time). There's a countdown timer on the bottom that screen (click the icon in the upper right).
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    88KEYS62 wrote:

You have 24 hours to complete the 4 tasks but the task clock ends and then starts at midnight local time. So far the quests only take 7 hours total so plenty of time to do them.
    If I only do 3 tasks in the time slot (at the bottom of the Number 1's task thing) will I get the 250 emblems or will it give me none and reset to 150?
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited June 2014
    88KEYS62 wrote:

If I only do 3 tasks in the time slot (at the bottom of the Number 1's task thing) will I get the 250 emblems or will it give me none and reset to 150?

You get the emblems immediately after pay out. When the characters finish the task, #1 drops the emblems (the focus is on him). So after the 3rd, you were paid for it. If you didn't clear it that same day, someone said it counts as the first task for the next day.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited June 2014
    Make a Glutton get a squishee (1 hour)
    Make an entrepenear deliver a parcel (1 hour)
    Make an entrepenear take a Volcano Lair Tour (1 hour)
    Make a Brainiac disco at the Bad Dream House (personal favorite!) (1 hour)
    Make a high roller take a Volcano Lair Tour (1 hour)
    Make a youngster get a squishee (1 hour)

Had 2 others, can't seem to recall what they were.
  • annai75
    30 posts
    edited June 2014
    Send a civil servant to watch an action flick. 2 hours
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    bonsol17 wrote:

Martin, Lisa.

Was that 2 hours as well, er, can I call you Beef? :-)

Sure, and yes it's two hours long, it's my third quest.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Make a criminal repent for 2 hours at church
    legs, Louis, quimby I'm aware of, tony probably has it too
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited June 2014
    Can you send any one of the characters who has the tast or am i trying to guess the right glutton when it assigns me a glutton task?
  • ecmv209313
    1 posts
    edited June 2014
    Can someone please help... Can't seem to figure out which character does the 3rd task... send a civil servant to Get a Laughy Toy Meal.

Nvm.. just figured it out.
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Can you send any one of the characters who has the tast or am i trying to guess the right glutton when it assigns me a glutton task?
    Unless I've been very lucky guessing the "right" youngster/criminal/entrepreneur/civil servant on the first try, it seems that the first character you assign the task to counts as the one needed to complete Number 1's challenge. Solutions to the parchment riddles are more specific.
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I've edited the first post to show the additions.

• amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Make a civil servant repent for 2 hours at church

The judge, the cops, the mayor
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!