Possibly Jan 3rd when the Christmas stuff is over
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Never. The game ends at level 24.
  • rlarcia
    45 posts
    edited December 2012
    prolly in a month or so...there is no update on january 3rd anymore...they extended it...from facebook tapped out page:

We want to reassure everyone that we’ll be extending the duration of the Christmas content, so that all players will have more time to enjoy the new characters, themed buildings, special quests, and seasonal décor. Happy Holidays!
  • trailstrials
    78 posts
    edited December 2012
    yeah the word is that EA is busy with xmas office parties and will not pay overtime to get the update ready in time now that itunes is making them wait to approve their updates. seems like the halowwen update took three times to fix before itunes would approve it.

the good news is that there is a few fun surprises being introduced for the new year
  • Julezzzzzzz
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    level 25 with Christmas houses add me: Julezzzzzzz

that's 7 z's
  • Gilby01
    69 posts
    edited December 2012

that's 7 z's

Maybe put that in one of the other 1000 add me threadzzzz

That's four z's
  • KillerBlanks
    37 posts
    edited December 2012
    Gilby01 wrote:

that's 7 z's

Maybe put that in one of the other 1000 add me threadzzzz

That's four z's

lolzzzz

• imbatr0n
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    Never. The game ends at level 24.

Yep, i suggest to sell your account if u have some premium items before it becomes worthless
  • lovejoy1006
    7 posts
    edited December 2012
    I will agree that it is ridiculous that the game stops at level 24 when so many have reached that level. Although I still have to get the hospital (another issue with the quests just coming so slowly). But if the game makers do not fix this problem soon, they will start losing players left and right.

I don't care if the Christmas season lasts longer or not, just at least make it so I can get to the next level!!!
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    I will agree that it is ridiculous that the game stops at level 24 when so many have reached that level. Although I still have to get the hospital (another issue with the quests just coming so slowly). But if the game makers do not fix this problem soon, they will start losing players left and right.

I don't care if the Christmas season lasts longer or not, just at least make it so I can get to the next level!!!

But what's the point of you being able to get to the next level if there's no characters/quests/etc. assigned to that level? Having new characters every month or so is a good addition, and it would be difficult for anyone starting out to ever reach the top if they were adding level after level after level.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.