EA Forums - Banner

Another "I quit" QQ thread

R.I.P, gone but never forgotten.

Replies

• mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    I feel your pain. I've had no access for over a week now. And I have gone through all of the same steps you have.

Not quite at the quitting stage yet, but I did start looking at other apps this evening....
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited December 2012
    I read that someone who couldnt access their tapped out, restored their iphone/ipad/ipod and it worked againfor them. So try that:)
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Yah.. I can see that day coming... Pretty bad when it just crashes all together.

You may be back though..
    Is there anyone out there?
  • Amazin2u
    215 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I had the same issue BUT the resident EA rep cshirleyea helped reset my game back. Send him an IM.
  • LimeWire_Prime
    55 posts
    edited December 2012
    So the Mayans where right - on your Springfield
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Well, no one could say you hadn't tried.

If you retain any hope, some people have still had their towns restored, even after some time, so it's quite possible it could come back. There's just no way to know for sure and whether you can be bothered to wait is entirely up to you.

To be honest if I found myself in the same situation I'd probably do the same. I'd give it a while to resurrect but I wouldn't start the game all over again and I'd certainly seek a refund for any donuts spent.

I hope you get lucky and your town comes back online soon. If not, have fun with whatever app next tickles your fancy.
  • Besucherxia
    20 posts
    edited December 2012
    Amazin2u wrote:
    I had the same issue BUT the resident EA rep cshirleyea helped reset my game back. Send him an IM.

I tried pm him through the forum right after my progress was lost but there was never a response. You must be really lucky.

I can keep waiting as long as the Christmas items are still available, and just 1 hour ago EA sent me a response mail which was not that useful (suggest me to login again). So I think I will keep checking a few days more before asking Apple for refund, just wish for the best.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!