EA Forums - Banner

Doughnuts for Cash

I support it, but no way is it ever going to happen.

Replies

• deadhero13
    69 posts
    edited June 2014
    They already have it,
    Bloodmobiles! :wink:
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited June 2014
    Exactly, buy and sell bloodmobiles or weather stations for the XP to level up.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The way i would like to this work is: If you have Lard lads that building could generate a donut a week for a set amount of in game cash for example :)

Just a rough idea, would need working out properly plus we all know this wouldnt happen lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    deadhero13 wrote:
    They already have it,
    Bloodmobiles! :wink:

oEKvhjc.gif?1

• darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Four people voted no??

798820.gif
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited June 2014
    Oh, no. I'm still using weather stations. Is that pass??
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Four people voted no??

798820.gif

I voted no because we already have this ability in the game.

It's like asking for the ability to cancel jobs. We have this ability already by storing the character or building they are in.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Aennilya wrote:

weather stations are better bang for buck but the bloodmobiles are so much less work because you dont have to buy and sell nearly as many
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    This will never happen. Donuts is the main source of income. Getting them for in game money is just like getting them free. I do like the idea of a donut generator. That would cost a good bit to buy. That is just my thoughts on it. Happy Tapping!!
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    Aennilya wrote:

Technically speaking you will get a slightly higher return, but Bloodmobiles are significantly faster and will decrease the cash much quicker. The difference in XP is very minor over the long term, but if you need to drop 1 million bucks, 10 bloodmobiles will hit that target significantly quicker.

It's like the volleyball court still beats the weather station in the math world, but you are also buying many more of them. Basically the bloodmobile is in the same family of highest XP granting tree, but comes at the highest cost - the result being a minor loss of XP, but reduced cash for a close amount of XP if that cash was spent on weather stations or volleyball courts.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    The way i would like to this work is: If you have Lard lads that building could generate a donut a week for a set amount of in game cash for example :)

Just a rough idea, would need working out properly plus we all know this wouldnt happen lol

This! And devil donuts carts with the same effect only slightly less. That would be awesome! :thumbup:
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited June 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    weather stations are better bang for buck but the bloodmobiles are so much less work because you dont have to buy and sell nearly as many
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Technically speaking you will get a slightly higher return, but Bloodmobiles are significantly faster and will decrease the cash much quicker. [...]
    I haven't bothered to compare items for quite a while (and I am not yet at the point where the aspirational items are my conversion items of choice) so I'm happy to hear there is a more efficient way to dump my cash. Thanks, everybody!
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    firesoul19 wrote:
    Exactly, buy and sell bloodmobiles or weather stations for the XP to level up.

^ this is as close as we're gonna get.
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

i like this idea.
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Looks like people like new updates.
    How will EA pay their game developers by giving away donuts?

Instead of holding your hand out how about having a realistic thought?

1: you could ask EA developers to please work for free

Or

2: Download the Viggle app and cash in points for an iTunes gift card.
    Or download the Quick Thoughts app and do some surveys then cash in for an iTunes gift card.

It's ok to be a poor just at least try to be an intelligent poor......
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    mycosmsea wrote:
    This will never happen. Donuts is the main source of income. Getting them for in game money is just like getting them free. I do like the idea of a donut generator. That would cost a good bit to buy. That is just my thoughts on it. Happy Tapping!!

Exactly :lol:

We already get a load for free as it is.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.