EA Forums - Banner

Parchment Walkthrough and tips for Number 1's tasks (SPOILERS)

Replies

• ekamjr511
    12 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm on the one that says: send a k o o k to pick up a mystery parcel. I'm assuming it's the Smithers task.
  • elwyn5150
    4 posts
    edited June 2014
    I need Apu but he's doing the 7-day Kwik-e-mart task. When I try to put away a Kwik-e-Mart, the game tells me I can't store it and not to be a hoarder. Is the only way to free him to pay donuts?
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited June 2014
    ekamjr511 wrote:
    I'm on the one that says: send a k o o k to pick up a mystery parcel. I'm assuming it's the Smithers task.

I dont know what that means, i thought it was a spelling mistake, plus mine said to the doctors

So sent luigi to the doctors but never worked
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited June 2014
    subii42 wrote:
    ekamjr511 wrote:

I dont know what that means, i thought it was a spelling mistake, plus mine said to the doctors

So sent luigi to the doctors but never worked

Found it..

Herman 6hrs
  • magicmo462730
    19 posts
    edited June 2014
    I can't keep #1's task menu open, can anyone give me a heads up on what the tasks are? And is anyone else having trouble seeing #1's menu?
  • gypcandrews
    114 posts
    edited June 2014
    I really like his new set of tasks.....gives you something to think about besides just tapping.....but I do have a question

Is it a bug or can you only collect so many of the emblems when you go through your neighbors? I realized it stopped giving them after , I think, my 20th neighbor.

And thank you for all the great tips!
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I really like his new set of tasks.....gives you something to think about besides just tapping.....but I do have a question

Is it a bug or can you only collect so many of the emblems when you go through your neighbors? I realized it stopped giving them after , I think, my 20th neighbor.

And thank you for all the great tips!

Your welcome :D

And yes I believe it's 60 emblems per 60 friend actions. It should reset after 24 hours.
  • kierandfishe
    22 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    tomorrows parchment seems to be skinner going bird watching, so I'm confused as to how a 24 hour task will unlock the parchment that needs to be claimed in 24 hours?? anyone know how this will work?

I know the first page said something about 15 hours?
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    tomorrows parchment seems to be skinner going bird watching, so I'm confused as to how a 24 hour task will unlock the parchment that needs to be claimed in 24 hours?? anyone know how this will work?

I know the first page said something about 15 hours?

That was from earlier in the day. I just had that as a place holder for the time until the task will be officially released. It will be a 24 hour task. One new parchment is unlocked everyday so a 24 hour task will work.
  • Surfcitygal
    1242 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    You should send multiple characters for each task. For example for the squishee task you can send bart, milhouse, lisa etc. Make sure you send multiple people to maximize your emblem reward. Also you only have 12 hours to complete the tasks and collect your reward.

Can someone confirm that multiple characters sent on task provides more emblems?

Well you get 50 emblems for each character right? Well for one of the tasks I sent 4 characters and I get four of the 50 emblems.

I put 4 characters on the 200 emblem task and received - 200 emblems (NOT 800).
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    You should send multiple characters for each task. For example for the squishee task you can send bart, milhouse, lisa etc. Make sure you send multiple people to maximize your emblem reward. Also you only have 12 hours to complete the tasks and collect your reward.

Can someone confirm that multiple characters sent on task provides more emblems?

Well you get 50 emblems for each character right? Well for one of the tasks I sent 4 characters and I get four of the 50 emblems.

Not sure which you mean by 200 emblem task? I believe it's 50 emblems per character you send on a task.

50 emblems per character. 50 *4= 200

EDIT: It looks like there may be a limit of 200 emblems per task no matter how many characters you send.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • marapr27
    12 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Hey guys if you're having problems with the parchment riddles, at TSTO they have a chart that post the character and task needed to complete each riddle. The good thing is you can send the character ahead of time so when the riddle opens you tap your character which has already done the task. :D
  • gypcandrews
    114 posts
    edited June 2014
    TSTO ? And arrrrrrrgggghhhhhh the Lisa deducting task auto restarted! Wth??
  • twiz6469278
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    First task is to send a high roller to buy an overpriced coffee
  • rotyr
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:

Not sure which you mean by 200 emblem task? I believe it's 50 emblems per character you send on a task.

50 emblems per character. 50 *4= 200

EDIT: It looks like there may be a limit of 200 emblems per task no matter how many characters you send.

It does not matter how many characters you send. You will always get the same amount (either 150, 200, 250, 400), regardless of the number of characters sent.
  • gypcandrews
    114 posts
    edited June 2014
    Not only that but it seems that tasks vary on each game. On one of mine it was get a saint to read the bible, the other get a criminal to read the bible.....

But here's a question, maybe a stupid one but........do I need to not collect on my games so others can have cameras to tap?
  • rotyr
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    But here's a question, maybe a stupid one but........do I need to not collect on my games so others can have cameras to tap?

In previous events you needed to leave buildings uncollected, so that visitors had something to tap. However, in this event, the cameras are independent of whether or not a building has been tapped. During this event, you can go ahead and collect from buildings, and visitors will still be able to tap cameras.
  • JenRenL
    9 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm on the bagpipes challenge but I don't know where Willie went? He's not showing up in my town or inventory. I had him and now he's missing?!?

Any thoughts?
    Thanks!
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JenRenL wrote:
    I'm on the bagpipes challenge but I don't know where Willie went? He's not showing up in my town or inventory. I had him and now he's missing?!?

Any thoughts?
    Thanks!

Check if he's in the town census at city hall. Store his shack if you can't find him.
  • larsbigbird
    10 posts
    edited June 2014
    WRT tips for Number 1's tasks, I chose the following characters to be "waiting" since I didn't want everyone just waiting around. These 6 characters filled all the character requirements and allowed me to send the rest on normal tasks.

Quimby - criminal, glutton, civil servant, high roller
    Comic Book Guy - glutton, entrepreneur, braniac
    Willie - ko.ok, pessimist (for some reason the k word is *)
    Brockman - senior, celebrity
    Ralph - dimwit, youngster
    Ned - saint (while there are a few to choose from, I chose him because the only outdoor task he has is a 4h power walk)

Hope this roster of characters helps you! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.