EA Forums - Banner

Homer thinks the Channel 6 News is a plant.

Whenever I get notified that any TV program I have set up has ended, I hear Homer saying "Mmm, crops. *gargle*"

EA, I once again demand an explanation.

Don't hold your breath

Replies

• edwardaggie9
    43 posts
    edited November 2012
    I can't get the Channel 6 to be build-able. And I've maxed out my XPs on L23. What has to finish before you can build it?
  • jeremyrscott1
    57 posts
    edited November 2012
    A crap load of quests after you build the Krabapple apartment. They will take you nearly 4 days to complete them all, then Quimby will unlock the Channel 6 building.
  • edwardaggie9
    43 posts
    edited November 2012
    Huh. Interesting. I guess it's all the Krabappel tasks I'm wading through right now. Skinner just offered her a "raise" and she's teaching classes now, so maybe soon.

I already bought the post office so my $ is depleted anyway. Might as well stock back up.

Thanks!
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Im sure EA is right on this...
    Ahahahahahah :twisted:
    Is there anyone out there?
  • hanaally17
    13 posts
    edited November 2012
    A crap load of quests after you build the Krabapple apartment. They will take you nearly 4 days to complete them all, then Quimby will unlock the Channel 6 building.

Sighh. I maxed out level 23 and still can't get the Channel 6 building. I have done every task except the one where Edna sends Bart to detention (only haven't done it cuz the game won't let me send Bart to detention). Guess I'm screwed. Thanks EA
  • girlcreeture
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    Same here; all my Barney and Krabapple quests are done, I have all the available buildings (that don't cost donuts) and I've almost maxed out my EXP but still... No Channel 6... Any thoughts?
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited December 2012
    Same here; all my Barney and Krabapple quests are done, I have all the available buildings (that don't cost donuts) and I've almost maxed out my EXP but still... No Channel 6... Any thoughts?

Quimby triggers channel six so store town hall
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    And you mentioned the Krabappel tasks are done, but have you done the Olive Branch ones that are triggered after hers that involve Bart/Milhouse/Martin as well?

Barney's tasks would not affect getting Channel 6 as they are part of the separate Christmas event.
  • trailstrials
    78 posts
    edited December 2012
    for those not moving on, keep related characters not busy with jobs and put the apartment(or last building you got) in storage for one full day(24 hours). then take it out and wait. it should reset and start the next task after a while.
  • mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    I dont understand this either, I am pretty sure they could have used an audio clip from the show where Homer would say something like "Woohoo! TV!"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!