Visiting friends after stonecutter update. Says I am getting 0 emblems for next 0 friend actions. So I'm going through my friends and tapping on the spy cameras and getting $$$$ but no emblems. Why is this please???
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Is there anything that supposed to happen before I can start?
WAS FIXED AFTER HOMER BECAME FREE A FEW TIMES
(HE TALKED WITH NUMBER 1 EVENTUALLY)
"An error occurred processing the login. Please retry"
anyone having same issue?
OK I get that you only get 60 per day. But visiting friends Springfields who have not yet got the spy cameras, each time I tapped then one of my 60 was deducted. I only got about 29 emblems from a possible 60.
Also I managed to finish the daily tasks set by No. 1 after he finally started working, but as these daily tasks must be completed within the time I did use donuts which was a bit pricey. Only to find that on day 2, No. 1 doesn't work again. The town census says he's waiting for something to do, but I can't get him to do anything. Surely we should get the clue even if the character is doing another task.
Am playing on IPad and have done the usual reboot etc, but have not as yet done uninstall/reinstall as I have many times in the past. Should I do this? It just takes so long and I don't believe we should continually have to use this option to try & get the game working again.
Could someone advise how I can go about reporting/correcting this issue?
After the midnight I wasn't able to collect my emblem reward from the completed task. I lost them but that's not even the point, my problem is that I can't tap Number 1 since. It gives me no menu, it flashes for a second on the screen and it disappears. I can't proceed with the quest. The previous quest is gone (part 4? I remember), nothing or no one starts another. All my characters are free at the moment. I've tried restarting the game multiple times and storing Number 1. (He can't be store btw I have to store the stonecutters HQ.)
I play on an iPhone 4 with iOS 7.
the sign in screen shows that i am at level 41, but when the game loads, it says my level is 1 and all my characters and buildings are gone....just homer in an empty field and then the game crashes.
tried to reboot my phone...now it plays the initial video of homer blowing up the town and starts again with homer in an empty field and then crashes again.
I have contacted ea several times since the easter update, I am unable to get in to my neighbours it kicks me ojt of the game straight away. It will then take several attempts to get back in to the game. I am playing on samsung galaxy tab 3.
1. Mostly when visiting neighbors, but sometimes when simply playing the game, the server disconnects. It is making visiting neighbors incredibly difficult.
2. I seem to be having problems storing trees, fences, and various other decorations. It keeps telling me "Sorry, hoarder. Can't store this." The problem does not seem to be affecting all decorations. So far I have found the following will not be stored: Trees (as far as I can tell most of the trees, except for the valentines trees, are affected), wooden fences, see-saws, swings, lamp posts, potted trees, the Fleet-A-Pita trucks, Dumpsters, flowers (except for the snapdragons), shrubs, and regular benches. That is simply a list of what I have found so far that will not store.
3. Game has begun crashing again when attempting to send out characters on missions. I have reported the issue and hopefully you guys have received the report.
4. Something that is also going on, that I am not sure if it is a bug or not, but when collecting payouts from building that have been "spied" on the collections are separate. As in, I have to collect the payout and then wait for (or pick up) the money from the payout and only then can I collect the "spying" bonus. If this is how it is meant to be then so be it. It is annoying, but I supposed us players will simply have to deal with it. If it is a bug, please fix it because it gets really aggravating having to click the same building tons of times.
5. Yet another problem that seems to be occurring is difficult to explain, but I will try my best. It used to happen a lot with Sideshow Bob, but then it seemed to get better. Now it is occurring with the "order guys" that show up in my Springfield. The problem seems to be a collision/object box issue. When I try to poke the guys running around I instead end up poking every building in their vicinity. This leaves me chasing these guys relentlessly around my Springfield and in the processes getting really annoyed at having to back out of building menus. I literally have to wait until they are nowhere near any building before I can poke them. The same is happening again with Sideshow Bob, which is even more annoying because he likes to traverse between buildings for the most part and if you do not poke him quickly enough it severely affects your "Obedience" score.
I would really appreciate it if you guys could possibly look into these problems and get them fixed ASAP. Especially the server connection issue because it is detrimentally affecting my ability to enjoy the current event. Hopefully I have provided enough information to allow you to pinpoint and fix the issues. However, if you have any questions about any of the problems feel free to respond to this post and I will be happy to expand on the issue.
For the last 3 days his menu has become available at exactly 10:00 am each day. Don't know if it is a coincidence that I am in the GMT+10 timezone (Melbourne, Australia)? But his tasks still end based on midnight in my local time.
I'm worried if there are 4 long tasks for a day, the 14 hours I get might not be enough to complete them all.
Also sometimes I see the Wolfcastle home animate for no reason (no one's inside, perhaps it's haunted).
I'm on a Samsung Galaxy 3 in Australia.