EA Forums - Banner

Good glitch - chest of artifacts

Prev1
cjharris5 wrote:
This morning I accumulated enough emblems to get the third prize, the chest of artifacts, which was good. What was better, was when I accessed a different divice later in the day, I received a second chest of artifacts. If you at that point in the game, try it.

Enjoy!!!

Chris

ThIs happened to me as well. I posted about it a couple days ago. For me if was my iPhone and ipad. As a caution though I did get stuck with number 1 tasks because of this glitch. Because I had started my tasks on the ipad and tried to unlock them from my iPhone, right after I got this glitch too, it wasn't showing up and I had to contact EA for help to get me my emblems and let me continue on with the days tasks.

Replies

• prixton1
    270 posts
    edited June 2014
    Does the chest of artifacts carry a multiplier or dispense emblems?
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I just tried and it didn't work for me :(
  • cjharris5
    64 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The chest of artifacts produces 20 emblems every 8 hours.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    It gives 20 emblems every 8 hours. Juliet it probably didn't work because it had to happen right away. It's not a glitch so much is it us doing something stupid. I always just ignore the " your game hasn't been saved" thing and log in. I switched devices right away when I got this because the one was dying. I find 90% of the time it has saved your SF. In this case the game was saved but it glitched thinking it was not and gave us a chest in our inventory.
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm about to receive the chest of artifacts when my current number one task ends in an hour (that will give me enough emblems). I'm considering trying this, but I'm not sure it's a good idea...
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the tip! This happened to me for halloween with that gravesite thing, and I'll be earning the chest today - I'd love 2 of them!
  • cjharris5
    64 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I also have a second sacred parchment in my inventory likely caused by the same glitch, but unlike the chest of artifiacts, I can't place it in my town. I also have a second Squeeky Voice Teen that drives me crazy, but that is a different issue!
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1139 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the tip, will try it.
  • sidekickgirl
    15 posts
    edited June 2014
    I received a second chest, but not due to signing in on a different device. I didn't get a message about my town not being saved. Pretty sweet. Any extra emblems is good as far as i'm concerned.
  • skwilcox83
    14 posts
    edited June 2014
    It worked for me too! Just logged in on a different device and got a second one. Very pleased with this glitch.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Same thing happened to me. Got one from my tablet and one from my phone. I also got 5 donuts from Sideshow you, 3 from leveling up, and 3 more from visiting friends. One of the best days I have had since I started playing just over a year ago.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Man, wish that had happened to me! Alas, it did not. Congrats, though!
  • dukeofurl01
    45 posts
    edited June 2014
    How do you get so many emblems so quickly? I'm only at 2330.
  • cherrysweatr
    243 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    OMG! Thank you for the tip! I would have gone the entire event not noticing a second in my inventory! I am going back and forth with iPad/Android phone if I'm home or out and I got the message yesterday but I thought it was just letting me know about the one I had placed a couple hours earlier! I do not recall getting the "you didn't log out properly" message.
  • deadhero13
    69 posts
    edited June 2014
    Yay! Scored a second one this morning, had to look in my inventory and wahla! 2 for the price of none! :D
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    deadhero13 wrote:
    Yay! Scored a second one this morning, had to look in my inventory and wahla! 2 for the price of none! :D

I like that phrase, 2 for the price of none, best deal ever!!
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited June 2014
    Did not work for me. I was playing on my ipad, was awarded the chest (and, per number ones instructions immediately upon receiving it, I placed it). Then I closed the app on my ipad (without logging out), and logged in on my iPod, within two to three minutes of receiving the chest. Did not get the "your town was not saved" message. Did not get a second chest (yes I checked the inventory). Oh well.
  • Probot212
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Dude! This worked for me. I two chests, I logged into an android phone then got the chest and logged out. Got on my IPhone seconds later logged in and it awarded me the prize again. I then placed both chests in my town. Thanks for the tip.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    How do you get so many emblems so quickly? I'm only at 2330.

I have no life right now that why I have a lot. Others have used donuts.
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited June 2014
    No Joy :cry: Maybe it is an IOS thing. I am using android for both devices.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.