EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

• Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Have not. Been able to visit friends since start of the event. Crashes everytime i try. Reinstall did not help.

Dumb question but did you try in game support though the menu. Took them awhile but they were able to help me.

Do you know what happens when i click on the support button?

It....

Crashes :shock:
  • BucsMagic212
    67 posts
    edited June 2014
    Finally got Adventure Peter! Just a few more hours to unlock him and getting Cleveland will hopefully come within the next week or so.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited June 2014
    Captions please :)

Bl6cMds.png
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    1nbxfan wrote:
    Shouldn't you get +1 moonie for each zombie? They also seem to regenerate at a slow rate. I've had them show back up in my town.
    Sometimes I get 2 from a mummy, but the x2 looks to be for character task drops.
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    subii42 wrote:
    Captions please :)

Bl6cMds.png
    mruu15.gif
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I love the light show from the pyramid. Rave party! 8)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I had over 2000 bums and started building Indiana jones Peter and now it's dropped down to like 800 **** , do you loose bums if you tap mummies?
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    I had over 2000 bums and started building Indiana jones Peter and now it's dropped down to like 800 **** , do you loose bums if you tap mummies?

The 1250 idols is used for Adventure Peter. If you haven't unlocked Cleveland yet, you need 3000 idols for him.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:

The 1250 idols is used for Adventure Peter. If you haven't unlocked Cleveland yet, you need 3000 idols for him.
    Ohh ok, I was unaware I had to pay for him as well as do the tasks, all good. Thanks
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Ohh ok, I was unaware I had to pay for him as well as do the tasks, all good. Thanks

Yep, they get you coming and going :lol:
  • wendee78
    35 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm level 28 and still can't create Rambo Louis and con not unlock Tricia Takanawa. I had all but 2 tais jitsu head bands and now it's saying I have 0/5. I don't think I've gotten a head band in a couple weeks? Anyone else having this problem? Or advice? I already built the video aracade. Thanks in advance!
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited June 2014
    Patience is a virtue. Sorry that's all I got.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I understand the feeling of annoyance. Just trying to get the blasted giraffe tubes... Still 8 to go. I'm lucky when I get 2 in a single day.
  • JcSnl
    274 posts
    edited June 2014
    You can use the WiFi on/off trick to get the hard stuff (it's mentioned a few pages back), however it is a bit of a cheat. I used it to get the eyeballs for Anime Peter and the whips for S&M Lois, because I had been trying for 2 weeks. I'm not proud, but I am happy with the skins :lol:
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited June 2014
    Once you unlock cleveland you have to level him up to 5 to carry on with questline.

His only task to start with is 10mins.

They def know how to string it out .
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    Because I took advantage of the clams offer yesterday, I bought the Peterang, wow, do I regret that. One of my favourite gags in Family Guy and it was such a let down in the game, its just not right without Peter's "hehehehehehe" laugh as it boomerangs away and comes back. Disappointed, really disappointed in it :(

I've unlocked Dr Hartman and just started on Brian, with regards to Cleveland, I have unlocked almost everything, but those inner tubes, I'm still 20 away from unlocking him. They just won't drop.

Love the mummies running around from the pyramid and the pyramid animation, and yes, sometimes collecting the moons does produce a farting sound, quite funny.

Need to start a strategy to the game now as I'm seriously out of space and just don't have enough cash or workers to unlock all the land.

Might get the brain damaged horse

I should get some of the stuff that drops items but they just look out of place, and are a Tadd on the pricey side
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    Because I took advantage of the clams offer yesterday, I bought the Peterang, wow, do I regret that. One of my favourite gags in Family Guy and it was such a let down in the game, its just not right without Peter's "hehehehehehe" laugh as it boomerangs away and comes back. Disappointed, really disappointed in it :(

I've unlocked Dr Hartman and just started on Brian, with regards to Cleveland, I have unlocked almost everything, but those inner tubes, I'm still 20 away from unlocking him. They just won't drop.

Love the mummies running around from the pyramid and the pyramid animation, and yes, sometimes collecting the moons does produce a farting sound, quite funny.

Need to start a strategy to the game now as I'm seriously out of space and just don't have enough cash or workers to unlock all the land.

I should get some of the stuff that drops items but they just look out of place, and are a Tadd on the pricey side
    I was thinking of getting the Petertang when I buy clams later this month, might not now...

I love this event, but one thing I hate is getting idols. I want the Party Camel, but know I won't be able to get it.
  • 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I want the camel also, but like you said it is going to take a lot of moons to get it.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    dave3490 wrote:

I was thinking of getting the Petertang when I buy clams later this month, might not now...

I love this event, but one thing I hate is getting idols. I want the Party Camel, but know I won't be able to get it.

Its a great animation, just doesn't have the sound it should have had which is why I'm so disappointed with it. Only buy if your a die hard gotta have everything kinda player :-)

It does seem like the moonies are rather high with regards to what they pay out, even with the double payments, but that's expected as they want you to buy the clams for the items that supposedly drop tons. Now, I'm not picky, but if your going to say an item drops tons I expect there to be over 100 moonie idols dropped at least. Not the small amount they offer. Kinda bugs me that.

I'm discovering a few tiny things in this game that are starting to bug me a little, however, the good far outweighs the bad :-)
  • BucsMagic212
    67 posts
    edited June 2014
    The only decoration from the event I may use clams on is the mummy in the hot tub one. I'm probably going to end up storing these statues too because they look so out of place in the town, IMO.

Anywho, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for Cleveland now. I have Adventure Peter doing the whip task now, I already got all the canteens, need just one more tub. But I'm going to need like 20 or so tubes. I also have Connie's building starting now so I'll start trying to unlock her and I've already started on Anime Peter. It looks awful though with the eyes and headbands, but the skin looks so awesome lol.