EA Forums - Banner

To all my neighbors, part two.

Dahl_Lin
151 posts Member
I'm so very sorry to read this, watching someone you love go through cancer is torture and there's not a whole lot people can say to make it easier but I send my deepest sympathies. Stay strong, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    Hi iricecracker, so sorry to hear you all are going through this :( Our thoughts will be with you & your Mum, try and stay strong the best you can, i lost my grandad to cancer so I know "kinda" what you going through although people are affected differently :(

If you ever need someone to talk to my PM's are always there.

As for the game i wont delete you, how could i do that i would feel to guilty ;) (trying for a small laugh or at least a smile)

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nickmdnmd29
    2021 posts
    edited June 2014
    Sorry to read this bout your mum my thoughts are with you and your family
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Sorry to hear about your mum iricecracker :(
  • chris6271
    4012 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm so sorry to read this and it made me very sad... :cry:
    My thoughts are with you and your mum. Stay strong...
  • fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    My thoughts are with your whole family, im carer to my mother, family first is my motto. Stay strong xx
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm so sorry to hear this, what a horrible thing for anyone to go through. My thoughts are with you. Spend as much time with your mum as you can and I hope you get through this horrible time OK.

• Dahl_Lin
    151 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you all.
    It was unexpected when she decided to move on Wednesday. But it was 100% fitting to who she is. She was the strongest person I've ever known, she never let anything stop her from fixing or learning how to do things herself. She was an awesome mother who became my best friend.

On a side note. Now it looks like I need neighbors too. Too many emblems to get.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm so sorry to hear about your mom passing on. :(

If you want to add me as a neighbour I'll be deleting some non-active players later.

• fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    My deepest sympathy to you and your family
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I am so sorry to hear everything you have had to go through. I've been away from this forum for quite awhile and today decided to read through some posts and found yours. I'm sending you an invite. I'll help you with the update as much as I can.
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Praying for you
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I don't know you, but I understand the pain you're experiencing. Just exchange mom for dad.

Best wishes for you, and do what's important. Try to maintain some of the fun things you do, such as this game or whatever you like, at least a little. You need some fun, but do indeed concentrate on your mom. I wish the best for you and your family.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Sorry to hear such sad news. :(
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm so sorry :( Really hope you are coping ok :(

As always i will try and help you with your town best i can
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited June 2014
    Sorry to hear bout you mum. Thoughts are with you and you family
  • jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi neighbor, I am so sorry about your Mom. Lost my Dad to leukemia this past February. Cancer sucks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!