EA Forums - Banner

not receiving stonecutter emblems from neighbors towns

Ditto! Why? :-(

Replies

• MorbidGorilla
    1 posts
    edited June 2014
    Yea same problem here. Its been doing it for 2 days. Also the framerate had dropped and become laggy.
  • edited June 2014
    Just noticed I'm having the same problem. I started out gathering emblems in my friends towns with 10366 starting out. I really didn't pay attention to my emblem count as I went along. But half way through I noticed that my count remained the same as when I started visiting my friend's towns. I closed out and rebooted thinking it would tally up correctly afterwards. Nope. I collected what emblems I saw in my own town and they added up. Went back to check my friends town and they still are not adding to my total. This is b***s***. No way around it.
  • GertMens
    2 posts
    edited June 2014
    Same here. Anybody knows what to do about that?
  • magicmo462730
    19 posts
    edited June 2014
    You're only allowed so many taps to get emblems from friends.
  • sprtagnt113
    1 posts
    edited June 2014
    I have a similar issue after 15 neighbors who have the cameras on their budings I get the emblems. After the 15 neighbors I just get the money and fp. This is a bad glitch other events TSTO has had never limited you going to only a certain number of neighbors for the rewards. I don't see why they would cap how many neighbors you can recieve emblems from now. I have 50 plus neighbors and I believe I won't reach the top prize. I'm a daily player at level 42. Why have all the neighbors if they are just gonna cap you from going to their Springfield everyday?!?!? If it is a glitch fix it soon!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.