EA Forums - Banner

Emblems in Krustyland

I found three this morning, for the first time. I did not, alas, notice how many emblems they gave when I tapped them. I'll pay attention next time, if there is a next time.

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I think i had pyramids in KL twice and bith times i got 1 emblem per pyramid.
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I got three from pyramids in KL this morning, so they must run down the same as pyramids in SF.

I think it's just a case of remembering to check your KL regularly in case anyone is spying there....
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    just had a KL tapper and this time i goot 3 emblems per pyramid! :D
  • empathy77
    4189 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I check my Krustyland at best once a day so the spying will pretty much diminish down to 1 by the time I get there.
  • FKyle92
    123 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    .............emblems reduce over time? I had no idea. :lol:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    FKyle92 wrote:
    .............emblems reduce over time? I had no idea. :lol:

THey reduce in amount after two hours, but no lower than 1 per pyramid.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Is anyone else a little annoyed when neighborinos spy in Krustyland? It's easy to forget to check there throughout the day.
  • adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Not seen any yet, guess my neighbours never visit KL.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    adruralo52 wrote:
    Not seen any yet, guess my neighbours never visit KL.

Most go there only when there is nothing else in the town to collect, you must either have a good working schedule with your neighbors or they don't bother to go there at all. Either way, at least you are looking there instead of ignoring a source of emblems 8)
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I was feeding my KL ticket hoarding. But I now only go spying on KL if Springfield has nothing to tap.
  • cooldaddy421
    249 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have been unable to get to Krusty Land with my Kindle, it keeps on crashing on me. And I forget to look in to it when I am on my Iphone. Now this this new event is really cool, but for an kindle user it is of not all that. It would be so cool if EA would fix it for us. I rather play with the bigger screen then what I can with my Iphone.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.