EA Forums - Banner

Counter is WAY off

You get 3 actions per neighbor, so with 51 actions, that would mean 17 neighbors left for you until you get 0 per action.

Replies

• Tobewood
    112 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    If, by coins, you mean emblems, you only get 60 per day. All the rest are money, XP or donuts
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It said I had 51 friend actions. That would be 21 friends.
    51 ÷ 3 = 17 friends.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    That awkward moment when your rant is answered by basic math.
  • patflickner
    43 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    That's an oops for the math, but 17 +7 is 24. I got to neighbor 21 and was done.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    That's an oops for the math, but 17 +7 is 24. I got to neighbor 21 and was done.
    60 emblem actions ÷ 3 actions per town = 20 friends. So yes, you were done at neighbor 21. Sorry. You should still visit everyone, so they'll visit you back, because getting spied on is more valuable than collecting from neighbors.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    A math, the cause and solution to a lot of problems.

Seriously though, love thy neighbour and they shall return the love. Neighbour visiting for me is all or nothing. Even if I'm not getting emblems, they are and I have some who definitely could use the help. Others not so much, but it's the thought that counts!
  • Tobewood
    112 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It IS the thought that counts. Good mojo
  • braydend899
    90 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    60 emblem actions ÷ 3 actions per town = 20 friends. So yes, you were done at neighbor 21. Sorry. You should still visit everyone, so they'll visit you back, because getting spied on is more valuable than collecting from neighbors.

This is what maths does to me
    5c97ae85bef24fb45b327706f777773a_zps9de3fb88.jpg
  • Tobewood
    112 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Scanners!!
  • inusiax
    103 posts
    edited June 2014
    I would consider retaking math class if I were you.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    A math, the cause and solution to a lot of problems.

Seriously though, love thy neighbour and they shall return the love. Neighbour visiting for me is all or nothing. Even if I'm not getting emblems, they are and I have some who definitely could use the help. Others not so much, but it's the thought that counts!

That is also my spirit, on ALL events :wink:
  • danr1986
    26 posts
    edited June 2014
    My biggest problem is having 60 friends who don't already have their Stonecutter lodge spied on. Come on people clear it out so I can get my 5 emblems!!
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited June 2014
    the counter works fine, just be careful that its not using your emblem taps when you visit your non-stonecutter friends though! I swore mine used 3 for a non event friend last night.

• ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    inusiax wrote:
    I would consider retaking math class if I were you.

Lol.
  • 4junk3000
    6209 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NMayo wrote:
    the counter works fine, just be careful that its not using your emblem taps when you visit your non-stonecutter friends though! I swore mine used 3 for a non event friend last night.

It does. So skip those towns until you have used all 60 actions on Lodges.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.