EA Forums - Banner

Have you missed any of Number 1's daily tasks yet?

Replies

• cooldaddy421
    249 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have missed 2 so far. I had some very busy days at work and could not log in my town on time.
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited June 2014
    I missed one with six hour task and probably when it first started. What bummed me out, I had to reinstall the app and my donut confirmation was turned off and I accidentally spent a bunch of donuts on the police dog. This event is a whole lot better than Easter and I may start buying more donuts.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    Not yet. I'm staying up as necessary to get the first task started. I have a schedule for the whole event saying when I need to stay up past my reset time, and when I need to get started the next day. I posted that schedule in that really long thread about the long task days. It works for me in US CDT. I also posted how I made the schedule, and tips on playing his oneness's tasks.

The finally two weeks are going to be brutal! See the posted calendar for the info as I don't want to post a spoiler here.

Good luck on the event to all!

I wouldn't go off that scedule. For several forum members (including myself) it's wildly inaccurate.

So I thought at first, until in a thread on the addicts site we put our heads together and figured out how the glitch works. Then I joined this forum and posted the above stuff as I said, and how the glitch works. The gist is that the code is still using the previous days task values until it is 8am GMT in your time zone. Gory details in the other thread. See Annette's explanation as my explanations are too mathematical or for programmers.
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited June 2014
    Missed 2 on the first 20-hour day, and it looks like I'll barely finish tonight's 3rd task. There's just no way I'm completing these 16- and 20-hour days during my work week. I love the game, but not that much.
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    brewdog79 wrote:
    Missed 2 on the first 20-hour day, and it looks like I'll barely finish tonight's 3rd task. There's just no way I'm completing these 16- and 20-hour days during my work week. I love the game, but not that much.

A MEN!

I will miss today's. I had 6 4 2 and a 6. At least it will carry over for tomorrow's first.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited June 2014
    I've missed a few days....fortunately i'm still right on schedule with emblems, and hopefully can get some extra to pad my lead in case I miss a few more. That 400 emblem task can totally make or break you!
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    yeah, i failed to complete the last tasks at least twice now. just last night, i missed it by 40 minutes. oh well, i'm still above 15,000 emblems though.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I've only missed one task and thats cause I was with a cute girl and forgot to turn in the task that evening :D
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited June 2014
    Yeah. A LOT. I don't really see how anyone who sleeps, works, and has other hobbies besides playing TSTO is managing 4 tasks a day, especially when some of them are 6, 4, 6, 2 hours...
    Fortunately, I'm still a couple thousand ahead of where I need to be, but at this point I think I'm averaging around 3 tasks a day.
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited June 2014
    haven't missed one
  • cakeinvestigator
    121 posts
    edited June 2014
    I've missed 3 days but I'm still at about 15000 emblems so I'm not too concerned.
  • 4junk3000
    6210 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    SO aggravated right now.

I had to pick up a friend at the airport at 6pm when my 3rd task was completing. I actually brought my tablet with me so i could log in at the airport just in case the last mission was a 6 hr, because last night i did not get my 400.

So i did it, which was hard because i couldn't find WiFi and had to use my phone as a tether hotspot at only 3g so it literally took 5 minutes of loading before it would let me in. Illegally parked at the airport, that felt like an eternity.

So, i cleared the 3rd, and started the 4th, which was "send a high roller to a chat show". No problem, it appeared to be only an hour, so i had plenty of time to collect it once done.

Nope. A CHAT show is not a TALK show so in my haste at the airport i started the wrong task for Wolfcastle. It was CHAT show for 6 hrs and by the time i figured it out it was too late. It will be my first task for tomorrow and my 2nd missed 400. Grr.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • LovelyKore
    85 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Yes,
    ours resets at 11pm not 12 so ive gotten 1 since the update... its very very very annoying!
  • jhmc-clone
    14 posts
    edited June 2014
    Yep, if you want to count the first day I was able to do Number 1's tasks, there's one.

And I got boned today. 6, 2, 6, 6.

Boo-urns. :(
  • Jesfer72
    90 posts
    edited June 2014
    Missed the 400 going on twice as of today. Missing today's by 2 hours. I am not worried since I am ahead of schedule for emblems. I have been lucky but see a pattern at least on my game if tomorrow goes 60 60 2hr 4hr. Today for me was 2 4 6 6.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Missed twice, including today. :( I'm ahead in emblems, but still hurts.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • wubbledub
    55 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Today I had a four hour task followed by three six hour tasks. Don't they know I have to sleep? I'm good on my emblems to get everything by the end of the event so I'm not worried.
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, its almost impossible with work. I've only got all four twice, over the weekend. This event is definitely for those who can spare time at work or don't have busy schedules. Otherwise I love this event. A lot of fun.
  • rpk333236
    224 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    None yet, but I will be cutting it close tonight.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Missed my last one on Friday (4-4-2-6) and will miss one tonight (6-2-6-6). There's at least 7 more 20-hour days and a couple 16-hour days left on the schedule between now and the end of the event.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.