EA Forums - Banner

Petition for MORE LAND!!!

Prev1
I finally need more land. Everything I have is crunched together.

Replies

• mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I am jumping on the more land bandwagon. While we are asking for more I would also like more Krustyland Attraction. I have more space than I know what to do with. Thanks EA
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello. Welcome to the forum. Perhaps EA will take you more seriously if you post a pic of how you require more land. They can't just bend to every person's request.
  • BulziRob
    60 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    If not more land, how about being able to place all, or at least more, items on piers?
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Two things getting old:

The *begging* for more land. There is a new topic about this once every week, at least, if not more often. If EA doesn't know you want more land by now, then they never will.

Jim's request for pics. It's not funny any more. Lay off a bit.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    While over created, these topics are; in some ways, proving just how desperately we actually do need more land. I've spent hours creating an interesting town, using various elements to create outdoor cinemas, one heck of a maximum security prison, make Cleatus a real farm, a beach, ect. I'm running out of room and I loathe to take apart any of my masdive designs to make room for new things. I did have an impressive residential section, but that is slowly shrinking..

So EA, I also support the need for land.

Also, the pic thing - valid in some circumstances, but getting old fast.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Please believe me in that I think more land would be great, but there are currently 2 topics on this page alone about it. Honestly, I believe EA knows about this.
  • gocatters
    111 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Schrekk808 wrote:
    This is a petition to Origin/EA for more land. Have been a serious player since the beginning and am also a purchaser of most of the premium items. I have spent time in great detail making an interesting town and now I am just cramming things in which is not what I like doing at all. Please provide feedback!!

Thanks for accepting my friend request schrekk808!

You have a nice interesting town, and I too would like EA to release more land so I don't have to rearrange the open decorated spaces I have to fit in the extra buildings. Here's hoping they can release more land without it effecting server/stability issues that has plagued this game in the past!
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited June 2014
    some people just need better design skills
  • lilydalelah
    134 posts
    edited June 2014
    I also need more land. I have room to rearrange, without being seriously crowded, but it is starting to get more claustrophobic.

I had to remove or seriously reduce my water areas, and have no room for large park I've been waiting to construct. I'd also like to accommodate Mr Burns properly, and expand grounds surrounding all the mansions in general.

Also I'm waiting to purchase some of the donut items since space is already limited.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'd rather go without 10 level updates if they released a substantial land update. The game is becoming a cramfest and is dying a slow death. I echo everyone's sentiments regarding Jim, dude you aren't funny in the slightest.
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    Great thread. I'm surprised no one has mentioned it before.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited June 2014
    1VolMan wrote:
    Great thread. I'm surprised no one has mentioned it before.

I'm surprised people are still responding sarcastically to these threads.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    vhe0eu.jpg

I was just trying to help. Now I am sad. Sorry!
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    There are rumors that there are two strips of land in the "files", but no one knows when they will be released.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ink19810 wrote:

This.
  • empathy77
    4186 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'll sign, more land, lets do it

giphy.gif
  • hondab16tune
    223 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ink19810 wrote:

WRONG.

I have pretty much EVERY building/character/decoration and it is VERY hard to place things in a neat and organized manner. The only exceptions are Squidport as with the limit on tiles, and limited things to go there it's pretty much wide open, and Krustyland with it's HUGE ground space and small assortment of things to place there.

I have some larger buildings/decorations that NEED a little more space to look right and it's just not there.
  • 1n3rds
    2 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'll sign! Completist player, Springfield starting to look squished, all 3D designs had to be sacrificed to place recent additions. Please release more land EA
  • claytonron203
    61 posts
    edited June 2014
    I have not maxed out my land yet. I am as far east as I can go but dont know where the southern border is. However, I support this because tomorrow I may be out of land myself.
  • pokercrazee
    68 posts
    edited June 2014
    Let's just hope they don't introduce Springfield airport before any land expansion. :twisted:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.